Clarences Senior Officer Application

Clarence

What is your in game rank and name?

CPO Clarence

What is your STEAM ID?

STEAM_0:1:634430192

How long have you been in Naval?

A little over a month 

Why do you wish to become a Senior Officer?

I wish to become a senior officer because I would like to further showcase my leader ship abilities, and to show i have even more to offer to the battalion. In the month that I have been in Naval I have really enjoyed my time and would like to further my roleplay possibilities within Naval. I have experience in being a leader/role model for newer players that I feel like I could bring to Naval.  I feel like this position would also allow me to learn even more about the battalion and craft me into an even better role model! I am also very effective at doing the jobs I am tasked with.

What are the duties of a Senior Officer?

The duties of Senior Officer are to help lead the junior officers and help them to eventually becoming senior officers by showing them how things are done, and how to effectively become a productive member of the battalion and to become a leader. Number 2 they are also there to help the enlisted by showing them the ropes along side the NCO's, and to make sure everyone are completing their task. They are also tasked with maintaining order in between the lower ranks, giving out praise/punishment when needed. The last thing I believe Senior officers are supposed to do is communicate effectively with the their NCO's and enlisted to make sure everything is running smoothly and going accordingly.

How will you assist the battalion as a Senior Officer?

I will assist the battalion by working my hardest to become the best  Senior officer I can be, I will also continuously  work on new ways to help progress the battalion in a forward direction towards its goals! I can also be very active and always be available when needed. 

I will always be available to the enlisted/NCO's and will do my best to use my leaderships skills to guide them to the right direction/help them achieve their personal goals within the battalion.

What qualifies you to be a Senior Officer?

First off I have plenty of prior officer experience withing gaming light, I have previously been a VCMDR in shock. I have a good bit of experience in helping others who are in need of it/ being there for those who need me. I also have a wide variety of experience in being a leader to those under me, and working well with command/ helping command whenever it is needed. I personally think I have aquired a good bit of knowledge about the battalion, enough so that would effectively help me become a productive member of the Senior officers!

Thank you for taking the time to read/ consider my application!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+Support

+Great Application

+I've known Clarence for quite some time now and seen him do amazing things. Furthermore, I have worked with him in the past and have noticed some Amazing characteristics, such as but not limited to, being a hard-worker, leadership skills, and giving 100% effort.

+I truly believe Clarence would make an excellent addition to the Naval's Senior Officer team.

Edited by Mayluron
I mainly just wanted to make my 2 cents worth more formal, and add just a bit more detail.
  • Like 1

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

On 1/9/2023 at 8:07 AM, Mayluron said:

+Support

+Great Application

+I've known Clarence for quite some time now and seen him do amazing things. Furthermore, I have worked with him in the past and have noticed some Amazing characteristics, such as but not limited to, being a hard-worker, leadership skills, and giving 100% effort.

+I truly believe Clarence would make an excellent addition to the Naval's Senior Officer team.

• Like 1

Imperial Commando Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

On 1/9/2023 at 9:07 AM, Mayluron said:

+Support

+Great Application

Lovely gent

• Like 1

- Gary Maxed -

- Current ImperialRP: ISB Junior Operative & Moderator -

"You can't handle the truth!"