PEEK

[Call-sign]  

AT9

[Rank]  

1SGT

[Which lore squad member are you applying for]  

V07 (TI-23 Marksman)

[Why do you believe you deserve this position]  

My main reason I believe I deserve this position is my reaction time and ability to be able to adapt to any change and overcome any difficulty whether it means using an alternative method or resorting to simple methods when executing an order/mission. As well as the fact that I can have a lot of activity (in my opinion) as this is my primary life and normally only work in the mornings letting me hop on during peak hours and so on. I as well have a lot of experience being within squads and “improvising” during a variety of situations with squad mates. I as well will completely try my best at all times and try to be the best role model for DT as well as being able to communicate well with others and will be consistently striving for more as best as I can. 

[Why do you want to be a part of Unit TI-23]  

I really want to be a part of TI-23 based on they’re “guidelines” so to say in which they’re a tight knit squad extraordinarily close in terms of putting each other above themselves thus being able to effectively move and execute objectives with the highest survivability and a stable offense and defense with they’re different capabilities letting them be one of the most effective and flexible elite squads. As well as TI-23 being able to complete any task with they’re range of different capabilities ranging from being able to get an overview of a large scale area with a jetpack or having to heal and armor up the rest of the squad as well as having a squad mate with explosives ready for any situation. I as well hope that I am able to improve DT as a regiment in any way possible through TI-23 whether it is soon or in the future in any ways possible to be able to give new possibilities for DT.

[What does Unit TI-23 do]  

Unit TI-23 is a sub branch of the Death trooper battalion, they are a tight knit squad that consist of 5 Members in total. These Units are the best of the best within the Death trooper battalion and each have a special loadout that consists of different equipment giving them access to a large range of capabilities for any orders/missions they may need to complete. They currently Consists of:

F16 (Squad leader): F16 is the Squad leader of TI-23 with various equipment from the other members such as E-11S, DP-23, Flashbang, Booster bacta kit and a fusion cutter.
F16 is the best equipped member of TI-23 being able to lead his squad in the most effective way possible and having the best outcome when it comes to orders/missions needing to be completed.

M36(Medic): M36 is the squad's medical operative, handling a booster bacta kit, armor kit and a squad shield to effectively heal and use his medical skills maintain his squad and VIP's health as well as making sure everyone is in they’re best shape for any sort of situation.

L21(Demolitions): L21 is the heavy demolitionist of the squad Carrying additional equipment such as a thermal detonator, Fusion cutter, Deployable shield, Fortifications tablet and a wrench. All of his equipment is utilized for taking care of any bomb threats or having to use his heavy weaponry to suppress the enemy as well as being able to effectively hack and being able to provide extra cover for his teammates/VIP. 

V07(Marksman): V07 is the Marksman of the squad taking out enemies from afar as well as relaying accurate and important information to the rest of his squad whilst covering his squad mates from an elevated/advantageous position. V07 consists of the basic Death trooper loadout additionally with a deployable shield, E-11S sniper rifle and a jetpack. V07 mainly protects his VIP and squad mates from afar whilst keeping an eye on the general area's surroundings.

C37(CQC Combatist): C37 has the best loadout for CQC operations operating with the Basic DT kit along with a flashbang, heavy shield and DP-23. C37 specializes in CQC warfare helping him clear out enemies in close range areas in a short amount of time. 

[How active can you be]  

I can be extraordinarily active when I am out of work (I work in mornings) and can come on most of the time when needed

[Do you understand that if you are accepted into Unit TI-23, you will be on a 1-strike system]

Yes

Edited by Timber_Wolf_one

-Support

After reading your application, you failed to mention THE most important aspects of being in unit TI-23 and more importantly being deserving of a slot in TI-23. You mentioned skill and reaction time and flexed skills about yourself that can be taught-marksmanship, communication, and loyalty. You failed to mention how you would interact in a team setting-specifically a close knit squad where you essentially have to be like brothers. Communication and skill isn't everything, and I'd rather have someone I can trust who needs some polishing than someone who seems to be more focused on themselves. 

These are just my opinions from the stance of a previous V07/F16/UNO. Best of luck regardless!

Retired GL Member "Dark"

Previous: Seeker Company Sergeant DT SN04 / S33, DT V07 (TI-23 Unit Marksman) TI-23 Unit Squad Leader F16, DT Vice Commander BR0/TI-23 Overseer UNO, Nova Vice Commander Battle, MOD Dark

5 hours ago, darkstarson12 said:

-Support

After reading your application, you failed to mention THE most important aspects of being in unit TI-23 and more importantly being deserving of a slot in TI-23. You mentioned skill and reaction time and flexed skills about yourself that can be taught-marksmanship, communication, and loyalty. You failed to mention how you would interact in a team setting-specifically a close-knit squad where you essentially have to be like brothers. Communication and skill aren't everything, and I'd rather have someone I can trust who needs some polishing than someone who seems to be more focused on themselves. 

These are just my opinions from the stance of a previous V07/F16/UNO. Best of luck regardless!

9 hours ago, darkstarson12 said:

-Support

After reading your application, you failed to mention THE most important aspects of being in unit TI-23 and more importantly being deserving of a slot in TI-23. You mentioned skill and reaction time and flexed skills about yourself that can be taught-marksmanship, communication, and loyalty. You failed to mention how you would interact in a team setting-specifically a close knit squad where you essentially have to be like brothers. Communication and skill isn't everything, and I'd rather have someone I can trust who needs some polishing than someone who seems to be more focused on themselves. 

Former IQ Overseer / EX Havoc 1LT / EX Naval Vice admiral / / EX DT C37 / EX DT L21 EX DT VCMDR EX GMVIII

Current Fleet intelligence member \

spacer.png

20 hours ago, darkstarson12 said:

-Support

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

• 3 weeks later...