RayRay's D5 Application

RayRay

Name -  RayRay

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:61974953

Discord Name - RayRay#8029

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - E11 PVT

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - Only one I can Remember is a ban for protesting in 2020

Why do you want to join Delta-5?  I've Been doing RP for years D5 is a highly trained/skilled unit with great discipline, leadership and dedication, those are also my attributes. 

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) I should be let in D5 because I am a mature leader with experience, leader ship discipline and dedication to my job, I train day and night by studying everything I need to know about SCP's, D-Class, CI and any other threats to the Foundation once I set my mind to something theres no stopping me. My goal is to give guidance and protection to the Personnel around me making sure everybody is equipped with the knowledge and confidence they'll need to protect not just themselves and peers but the world from the threats we face everyday. 

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training! ( Understood )