Lunar Abet's Event Team Application

Reshala

In-Game Name: Lunar Abet

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:529708557

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Bronze  

How long have you been playing on the server?: It differs from 2 days listed on the server but I've been a member from 

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes

How many warns do you have?: 3 image.png.48b732b63b983b8c2bb23db22ea2f5bf.png

Why do you want to join event team?: Because I have been in many other types of event teams in different type servers and I was willing to see If I am able to be a GM/AT in this type of server. I see its pretty active unlike others.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I have experience and I am very serious when it comes to high grand events. Like EOTW Scenario type of event. Or maybe a breach outside of site has happened. Any type of event could happen.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Nope :3

Describe an event you could create: SCP-008 Is a infection like virus that infects through the test subjects blood. When a incidents of SCP-008 is occurred they subject is named SCP-008-1. They undergo the symptoms such as.. Nausea, Vomiting, Hallucinating and for so Death. But time differs from the recoronation. It infects the brain like meningitis. It travels through the blood. The neurons in the brain begin to die out. The adrenal glands hemorrhage, the brain goes into shutdown then the major organs.. Then death.. Second event - It restarts the brain stem. Basically it gets them up and, moving but they're not alive the frontal lobes, the neocortex the human part does not come back. The "YOU". Comes back. 

A incident back at Storage Site-23 a biochemical fume of SCP-008 had broken out of its containment chamber. Unleashing a huge gas of.. Toxic.. Biochemical Fumes of SCP-008.. Killing and.. Reanimating Foundation Personal.. The site has not responded to any of our distress calls nor any type of communication. We had sent a dispatch of E-11 Charlie-31 was never came with vital signs. We suspect that there is a huge instance of SCP-008 breakage in Storage Site-23. We are dispatching 3 teams of personal. MTF, GenSec then Combat Maintenance team for cleanup. If needed a Alpha Warhead will be detonated inside of Storage Site-23. MTF Epsilon-11 ("Nine-Tailed Fox") and MTF Beta-7 ("Maz Hatters") will be dispatched to Site-23 in a effort of restabilizing this breakout of SCP-008 

Secure. Contain. Protect.
 scpf-scp.gif.edc167a875904566870cede5d305683c.gif

Edited by Reshala

• Reshala changed the title to Lunar Abet's Event Team Application

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. 
Contact any Senior Event Team or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Goat

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic