9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be Underboss?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Pyke Captain SR Chev

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

The Pyke Syndicate.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

There are many reasons I would like to be Vice Commander for this branch
I want to become a VCMDR so that I can make the Pyke Syndicate better as a whole. This being said there is lots to improve for Pyke's, for instance the activity. My dream ever sense I join the Pyke syndicate was to get to a rank where I could make a battalion a very active battalion. For this battalion there will always be room for improvement. Another thing why I want to join the command team is so I can lead and assist anyone who needs it. I think it's important to focus and put hard work to make sure that this important branch is 100% at all times. and I think I would be a great fit for this position, and I want to make it as fun for the server as much as possible. Also, I will do my best and even try to go above and beyond my best. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

949 hours almost 1000 said by battle metrics.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The Main purpose of a Vice commander/Underboss is to make sure the battalion is up to date, for example updating the roster making sure that all the documents are 100% and working fine, keeping stuff up to date for the battalion. Also, another main purpose of a commander for a branch is to must be a role model for everyone in the battalion, if there weren't any good actions there wouldn't be a good battalion. another main purpose is the rewards, example. if there is someone standing out, doing their best and working hard they would deserve a promo, these sorts of rewards make sure that the battalion stays active and makes everything fun. 
But there are 3 major things for the main purpose of a commander.

Communication
Determination
And Engagement
These things are the main purposes of a commander for a battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Why I should be trusted is because of some of my responsibilities and time on the server, I have been on the server around multiple months now and speaking that I don't have any warns which also shows I have no intentions of doing anything to be untrustworthy and that would be my plan. Another reason why I'm trustworthy is that I'm staff, with this being said being staff has lots of responsibilities with making sure everything is in line and of course, to be staff the community has to trust you with this. Also, I used to be in a couple of positions where I held trust within that said battalion, I have been a Major+ in SF when it was its own battalion, I am an Officer In DT, And a couple others. Overall, I would say that I am pretty trustworthy and would keep helping.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Every Single Day If That I Can!

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I don't have any warnings on the server

2 minutes ago, Recron said:

+Support

We have alot in common and I would like to see you rank up!

-Active (On DT and Pyke)

-Serious 

-Has dedication

-Personally trusted

Good luck homie

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT

+Support Your doing amazing keep it up!

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

+Support 

-Active 

-dedicated 

-very trustworthy 

-can be very serious but also can be quite fun to play with

Good luck chev, I wish you the best of luck on your application 

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

On 1/9/2023 at 6:52 PM, Kyal said:

+ Support

-From my experience with Chev in RG and IQ he is a great person

-Dedicated to Pyke

-Great application

Good luck Chev ❤️

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

- Support

- From my experience has powertrips

- Self-centered

- Lacking Self-Control, and Accountability

- Grammatical errors

+

- Understands his duties 

- Plays DT pretty well

Edited by Gary Maxed

- Gary Maxed -

- Current ImperialRP: ISB Junior Operative & Moderator -

"You can't handle the truth!"

• Theta unlocked this topic

ACCEPTED!

Please see me in TS for your training, and congratulations!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

• Theta locked this topic