Crewman Hunter | PO2 Application

Hunter Drexus

Question  

1. 1. Should I be allowed to be an NCO

• Yes
    • No

What is your in game rank and name: Crewman Hunter

What is your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:0:743002098

How long have you been in Naval I joined Naval on the 31st of 2022.

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer: 

[Why I want to be an NCO] -

I want to be an NCO (PO2) to continue my career within the Imperial Navy. Throughout my time on the ISD Consilio I realized that the Navy is the best out of all Imperial branches. Much so that I made it my primary life which is DT ZX5, and my secondary life Crewman Hunter. Another reason I want to be a PO2 is to assist Crewman with daily operations and to teach them the handbook and our role during operations and events. Overall, I want to take the next step and become a leader and assist in the management of enlisted personnel.

[Qualities that I have that make me a good candidate] -

• I pay attention to detail.
  • I am hungry to learn.
  • I am by the book, and will enforce all Naval rules and regulations.
  • I am an adaptable person, the Imperial Navy is a very large organization. As the handbook changes in the future, I will be sure to teach newly added or removed material to ensure the Enlisted crewmen are in-check and up-to-date.
  • I am a dedicated Naval Crewman, and I will do what it takes to ensure the Empire's success.
  • I am knowledgeable of the Handbook and will be ready to teach it.
  • I will make doing tryouts my top priority and conducting trainings as my second priority.
  • I am very good at communicating, I will ensure that there is no communication error between the NCO team and the Officer team. Communication is key, and I will lead the charge when it comes to it.

[Activity]

I am a very busy person IRL, there are some days I will be on for a couple hours and others I will not be on at all. If my activity disallows me to be on for more then 3 days I will make a global ROA or LOA and keep everyone in the loop. Like I said, I will communicate.

What are the duties of a Junior Officer?

The duties of a Junior Officer are as follows.

• Understand most things of the Imperial Navy and guide Crewmen with that knowledge.
  • Assist superiors in the management of enlisted personnel.
  • Host tryouts.
  • Conduct trainings.
  • Be a leader during Naval operations and take charge if you are the highest rank aboard.
  • Issuing sector assignments to Naval Enlisted to ensure the order of the ISD Consilio.
  • Conduct station rotations every 15 minutes.
  • Patrol, supervise, report.
  • Continue to be a role-model.
  • Engage and encourage passive-roleplay.

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?  

[Tryouts] -

I will be making Naval tryouts the top of my priority, I will doing one TWICE every time I am aboard the ISD Consilio. I will not go easy and I will follow the tryout document to the T. I will be a consistent member of the NCO team.

[Trainings] -

I will be doing trainings consistently. I will be doing "Knowledge checks", quizzing the enlisted crewmen of their knowledge of the handbook and encouraging them to study more. I will also be doing battle simulations as well as other trainings to sharpen the Imperial Navy.

[Encouraging Passive-RP] -

I will encourage passive-RP through actually doing it myself and allowing people to join me. 

[Consistent Sector Assignments] -

Throughout my time aboard the ISD Consilio, there has been a lack of sector assignments overall. I will change that by being more consistent with assigning personnel to sectors and rotating within 15 minute intervals. 

[Management of Enlisted] -

As stated previously, I will communicate to the best of my ability and assist the senior NCO team as well as the Officer corps with the management of Enlisted personnel.

Command: Imperial Navy | ISD-Consilio | Assigned since 1/10/2024

Star Wars Art GIF by Luigi Salas - Motion Designer

+ Support

- Amazing Application

- Very Easy To Interact With

- Has Good Intentions

- Great Leader Ship

Good Luck On Your Application

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

15 hours ago, B0B said:

+ Support

- Amazing Application

- Very Easy To Interact With

- Has Good Intentions

- Great Leader Ship

Good Luck On Your Application

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod