GK8's L21 Application

Brine_2002

Should GK8 Get L21?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should GK8 Get L21?

• Yes
    • No | Need's more work or could Be a little better.

This poll is closed to new votes

[In-Game Name] Brine

[Call-sign] GK8

[Rank] SGM

[Which lore squad member are you applying for] L21

[Why do you believe you deserve this position]

I believe that I Deserve this Position Because of my communication. It is Within my Right To help Death troopers in any way possible. I can also adapt to any changes. I Also Enjoy the Lore of Unit TI-23 Inside the Death troopers. I'm also really active on the server Even when it comes down to Being a GM on this server I'm even able to flex my time when I'm at work I Also follow orders from the command I Even assist my Fellow troopers when needed I Even do my best to help others Weather it is for GM DT Or IQ Granted I need to work on my activity for Bothe IQ And DT Now as I Mainly did GM Work When I Got back on.

[Why do you want to be a part of Unit TI-23] I Want to become part Of TI Unit 23 Because I'm Capable of Adapting to changes and learning and holding myself accountable to my Kit within the Unit. As well As I Do sincerely Enjoy my Time as a Death trooper and being part of a Spec ops / Black ops Unit. And I Could Eventually learn more about my Position if Accepted. As well as Helping my fellow troopers in battle even Securing a trooper interrogating / Negotiations.

[What does Unit TI-23 do] Unit TI-23 Is a More advanced Asset Protection unit in Death Troopers. When Unit TI-23 is not Protecting VIPs, or They are an Extremely useful unit that Specializes in Different skills Then other Death trooper units Thars only 5 Members of Unit TI Being the Best of the Best Troopers in DT. 

Unit TI Is Led by F16 The heart of unit TI and the leader

Thars V07 The marksman of Unit TI He heavily specializes in Sniping and taking down enemies from a Far and backing up his fellow Units and VIP.

Then we Have C37 The Trooper that heavily specializes in CQC He Heavy specializes in CQC And takes down many enemies That are close to him.

Then we got M36 Who is specialized in medicine he is also the best medicine there is When comes to it he Will mainly keep the VIP Alive making sure his fellow TI Units stay alive when on missions.

Then we finally have L21 Who is heavily specialized in Suppressive fire Demolitions Bomb defused as well as assisting in Hacking L21 Also specializes in fortifications to keep His fellow units Standing and Providing cover.

[How active can you be] I Can be very active, but I Will Be able to flex my time when working Other than that I'm active.

[Do you understand that if you are accepted into Unit TI-23, you will be on a 1-strike system] Yes, I'm going to be aware that it will be a 1 Strike system.

Edited by Brine_2002

Former IQ Overseer / EX Havoc 1LT / EX Naval Vice admiral / / EX DT C37 / EX DT L21 EX DT VCMDR EX GMVIII

Current Fleet intelligence member \

spacer.png

I'm going to be sincerely honest here I know this application may seem short to you and I agree with that But 
I Struggled for the Right set of words from my POV Standpoint it takes me a couple of serval minutes to find the right set of words in my mind. It also takes me a few more minutes to look over my app and see what else I Could add before posting if I Don't see anything else that I Can't add at least for me I Post it 
If any of you have tips for me to better improve my applications for gaminglight as a whole, I Would appreciate it.

Former IQ Overseer / EX Havoc 1LT / EX Naval Vice admiral / / EX DT C37 / EX DT L21 EX DT VCMDR EX GMVIII

Current Fleet intelligence member \

spacer.png

+support

You are a very active member in DT as so far I have seen, and it would be amazing to see you reach different heights. Brine the application is fine, even if it may be short. You get straight to the point and its not over extended. I think you would make a great L21. Good Luck.

Former DT EX5
Former L21 of DT TI-23
Retired DT VCMDR EX5

Big +support!

You're a very active member of not only the community but DT in general and, you've shown through and through that you can RP and still be great in combat, and more! I feel like you'd make a perfect L21! Best of luck GK8!

Elite Janitorial Brigade Lead | EX Imperial RP Gamemaster

16 hours ago, Hi Joel said:

+support

You are a very active member in DT as so far I have seen, and it would be amazing to see you reach different heights. Brine the application is fine, even if it may be short. You get straight to the point and its not over extended. I think you would make a great L21. Good Luck.

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

2 hours ago, TehcMan sups.gg said:

Big +support!

You're a very active member of not only the community but DT in general and, you've shown through and through that you can RP and still be great in combat, and more! I feel like you'd make a perfect L21! Best of luck GK8!

Command: Imperial Navy | ISD-Consilio | Assigned since 1/10/2024

Star Wars Art GIF by Luigi Salas - Motion Designer

On 1/5/2023 at 1:12 PM, Hi Joel said:

+support