1. 1. Should I be Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: DoRS HexG

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95403088

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): None

How long have you been playing on the server?: Since Early November 2021

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): image.thumb.png.abe3f6925c60f2b318e4bd4c81e43056.png

Why do you want to join event team?: I want to join Event team in order to host events and enrich RP on the server. I specifically want to host events geared towards Research that will include custom SCPs as well as allow for testing to have more consequences. I can also assist in any PT that is going on throughout the server.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I have spent over a year playing pretty frequently on the server and reached the rank of Director of Research and Security. Getting all the way to Site Administration without being a donator or Staff is testament to my commitment to the server.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I have been Staff/Head of Staff/SMT on multiple other servers that use ULX. I am very familiar with ULX commands and how they work.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): One of the many Event Ideas I had was an SCP-507 Event. The way this Event would work is that myself or someone with knowledge of SCP-507 would play the role of the unwilling teleporter. SCP-507 would start on site in the LCZ temporary containment cell and be asked to roam the facility (similar to SCP-082). SCP-507 would then phase out for a short period of time at random intervals. This would be done with them just cloaking themselves after doing "/act phases out of existence". SCP-507 would then re-appear in another random location of the map. The could appear anywhere from D-Block, to an SCPs containment cell, to Lean Island in HCZ, to CI Base. All these different areas would give MTF and site security a difficult talk of getting SCP-507 back to a stable location and possibly hunting through the wilderness on surface to find them. SCP-507 can also be injured from his time away allowing for medical RP as well as interviews with Research personnel about where SCP-507 phases out too.

• Gaminglight Love 1

5 minutes ago, Its Buck said:

-support

Sucks at UNO

(+support)

fr fr 

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+support 

-good app 

-no warns at all

12 hours ago, Its Buck said:

Good luck tho

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. 
Contact any Senior Event Team or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Goat

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic