3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be the next 9th Sister

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 

Kyal 

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 

I am applying for IQ/9th Sister 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? 

I want to become a commander of this branch because I have been apart of IQ for a long time now and I believe that I have what it takes to move to the next level. I am currently Overseer/COL and I am also SHG Senior Honor Guard in royal guard (CPT equivalent) so I have a lot of experience in the inquisitors branch. From my time in IQ I have learnt how to lead troopers and how to train people to be the best members of IQ they can be. I also want to become a member of IQ command because the inquisitors are my favourite group in star wars lore. I also believe that I can be able to live up to the image of the inquisitors, It would be a great honour to be apart of the IQ command team and I believe I would be a great addition to the team

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 

As of time of writing I currently have 893 hours and 14 minutes. 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? 

The main purpose of a commander for a branch is to lead and train troops, they should also host sims and missions for branches to provide entertainment and fun for the people in the branch. They should also be making sure that players in their branch are following server rules and branch rules set before them on the sop and imperial rulings. They should also be making sure that officers are achieving their SIM quota and NCOs are achieving their tryout and training quota. Commanders should also set a level of seriousness for troops to follow and assist new troopers with any questions or queries that they may have. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : 

I believe I should be trusted as a commander because I have no warns in the server, I am very dedicated to IQ and I believe I can assist the current IQ command members to make the branch a great and fun place to be in, I am willing and able to uphold the rules set before me and also are willing to learn the ways to becoming not only a great commander and also a great 9th sister. 

7. How often can you be Online? : 

I can be online almost every day of the week. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 

I have 0 warnings as said earlier.

Edited by Kyal

501st Vice Commander Kyal 
Awesome Kanye West GIF

🙂

+support
understands the requirements for being command and has the experience in IQ 
very active 
some will argue this application is on the shorter side but its bout the same size as my accepted ninth sis app, quality>quanitity
Goodluck!

Current: R Overseer 
Ex Ninth Sister/Ex Seventh Sister/Ex Second Sister 
- Joint ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿            smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

+support Hes a amazing person i taught him a lot and hes a quick and smart learning Kyal good luck my old friend!!

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

+Support
- Easy To Talk To
- Great And Funny Person
- Active
- Has Been On The Server For A Good Ammount Of Time

-Good Application
Best Of Luck Kyal!

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold

23 hours ago, Joint said:

+support
understands the requirements for being command and has the experience in IQ 
very active 
some will argue this application is on the shorter side but its bout the same size as my accepted ninth sis app, quality>quanitity
Goodluck!

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

On 1/7/2023 at 9:06 PM, Thermite said:

+Support
-on almost every day
-enjoyable person to be around
-putting time and effort to get this position

~ Lord IX Dan

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod