xoBmooB/BoomBox NT 13

What is your SteamID? 
STEAM_0:0:554762751

What is your current rank?
SFC 

How long have you been in Nova?
1 month+

How will you assist command with this rank? [75+ words]
I will make sure anyone who is worthy of getting a promotion will and help roster updates and documents because I already have tried to help not to mention whenever off of loa im almost always active and just overall trying to help out making sure that if there are ever any errors with nova communicating it with the rest of the team and trying to get it fixed because theres always gonna be updates whether it be the roster or documents inside of nova

Why do you want to become an Officer? [75+]
to make sure nova runs overall smoothly seeing if people deserves promotions helping new people with how everything works and I just want to go further into nova I love the battalion and really enjoy working in it.  I always try to help everyone within the battalion whenever I notice a error in anything at all if its inactivity or just document errors.  with a lot of nova officers and our commander leaving we dont have a lot of people to run everything and I want to try to get nova back up to its rightful glory 

Do you have any experience leading / being an Officer? 
i have never been above the highest ranking nco in any battalion

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer? [100+] 
to give everyone in the battalion something to do being sims or doing tryouts to get more members in the battalion explaining to new people what to do if they mess up give promotions to those who deserve them and to help balance the amount of work that needs to be done within nova doing daily activates to improve novas combative capability or to improve our looks with the correct positions viewing who in the battalion isnt a right fit for nova and making sure people dont make the same mistakes over and over to make the battalion look bad

What qualifies you to be an officer? [100+]
being able to see who is able to make good decisions and to help other people in the battalion

being a rolemodel for the rest of the people in nova and showing leadership and the overall requirements to run the entire battalion for the future of the battalion 

understanding when someone needs extra help with anything whether it be information combative skill or just how to use teamwork to further improve everyone in the battalion and to protect the vip's 

seeing those who excel withing the battalion and helping them go up in the ranks to later find new people to do the same and make the battalion grow with either more people or just overall skill

being dedicated and active within the battalion and not being inactive and lazy putting fourth effort to shape a better battalion which in turns makes the server better 

Do you understand you will be on a 1-2 week trial period?

yes i understand

• 2 weeks later...

+ support

he's a cool guy

good app

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod