1. 1. Decide

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Henderson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:157741970

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Moderator

How long have you been playing on the server?: Somewhere around 18-20 May 2022

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 0 0528761ae806c5a8bfa7efb22a6b7206.thumb.png.f3f741ade5bebb3e6ed2c73819d87ef0.png

Why do you want to join event team? Now that I'm in Medical Research and in a command position again I feel like I should join ET again so I can host PT's, Help out with tests, and make ups some cool events for the server.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I am a Moderator in the Staff Team, I am a NCO in Nu-7, and I'm a Junior Command member inside of Medical. I also have Senior Command Experience as I used to be apart of E11 Senior Command and the Director of RCU. Now I was indeed removed from ET before because of me not checking in however that was because I forgot to resign from ET after I resigned from everything else so I hope that clears up some confusion if you check removals.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes i am

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I would try to make an SCP-409 event and It could start by the site getting a notification that an SCP Object is going to be transferred there for awhile until it's proper CC is finished at a different site and would need to be received at Gate A (Which could also be intercepted by CI if they wish to take the package) After they would receive the package It would be kept in a Temp CC for research to test on. CI could also attempt to steal the crystals and bring it back to base to test on but they would need to secure the crystals in a secure briefcase so they don't die when touching them . After a while the CC at the other Site will be finished and the crystals will then be transferred to the other site holding them

Edited by The silent man

FormerNu-7 Low Command Medical Low CommandMTF E11 Senior CommandSCP-RP Admin/ET 

loop missing GIF King of having problems and terrible rolls

+support
I have work with henderson before we have made events in the past for the server he knows how to do good events.
We should totally make another meth event and after that raiding the site with those character to end the event.

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

On 12/31/2022 at 5:44 AM, Chineseman said:

+support
I have work with henderson before we have made events in the past for the server he knows how to do good events.
We should totally make another meth event and after that raiding the site with those character to end the event

+support 

But good luck tho

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. 
Contact any Senior Event Team or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Goat

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic