3 members have voted

1. 1. Vote if you think Sanchez should be promoted to Captain

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: Sanchez

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15446554

Current Rank: Lieutenant

How long have you been in your current rank?: Over 3 weeks. I think I got trained for LT on the 7th of December.

What timezone are you in?:  EST

How many Warns do you have?: O

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):  I think I should be promoted to Captain because there is a lot I can teach the lower ranks. I have shown that I know how to handle myself when it comes to what my responsibilities are and how to deal with a lower rank messing around. I had to deal with a couple of situations and I handled it very professionally. I am actively on PD and trying to make it better through guiding the current officers and training new ones that are cadets. When I see that a cadet needs training I try to go there myself or get someone who's online if I can't to make sure the cadet is swiftly taken care of. I feel I would make a great captain since I am very experienced when it comes to command positions and also when it comes to playing government jobs. I am someone who takes the rules very seriously and my job very seriously.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

warns for staff 12-31.png

SL Keltor, Gov Sanchez

305869967_usmsresize.png.660510be75f363e55a5a1685bc4caf0f.png

3 hours ago, Disengard said:

Solid lieutenant, active and respectable, works well under stress, I support it.

+Support

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, EMS Chief Car 1, SL Boss (Family Head), PD COL 1L93, State CPT 1H05, CERT TL 1TL01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF CPL 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

2 hours ago, Ganta said:

Your activity could be better but I would like you as a captain 

+Support Sanchez is active in mornings and super late at night due to his work schedule very capable command member and leader. Definitely deserves to be captain.

Edited by Trumpo

trumpo_signature.png

On 12/31/2022 at 9:48 PM, Masterson said:

+Support

Decently Active

Respectful

Has a good understanding of the basics of command & would be ready for Captian

Would wish for more activity though. Understandable if work/irl comes in the way though

- PoliceRP Lead Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT