This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Ridgeland

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65236114

Current Rank: Sergeant major

How long have you been in your current rank ? Since August 2nd

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 1

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe I should be promoted to Lieutenant because I believe I have been a sergeant major well long enough and I do my best to be a role model within the supervisor division and I do my best to hop on and assist all the cadets that are waiting I may not be the most active member of the PD but I certainly hop on often as I can and I would love to have the opportunity to join the command as I would love to assist with hosting PD meetings and hosted them myself and continuing being a role model for the PD I've been around the server for a long time at this point I believe and hope I'm well known I love interacting with other people and love working as a team as a SM I would love to continue representing the police department as fully as I can And that's why I believe I should be promoted to Lieutenant so I can continue being the best that I can possibly be

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes I understand fully

• Like 1

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

4 hours ago, Keltor said:

I see Ridgeland on all the time. he is very professional, active and I think he would make a great LT for PD.

Support

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, EMS Chief Car 1, SL Boss (Family Head), PD COL 1L93, State CPT 1H05, CERT TL 1TL01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF CPL 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

3 hours ago, Benjamin said:

+ support

- several months experience as SM

- Active

- Supportive

good luck :) 

2 hours ago, Cuke said:

Wht isn't he already promoted to lt lmao. 

+support

Chill af

High in staff and can handle a rank. 

Respectful

8 hours ago, RussTime said:

9 hours ago, scor said:

+support

13 hours ago, Keltor said:

I see Ridgeland on all the time. he is very professional, active and I think he would make a great LT for PD.

Support

What is the difference between supper and dinner?

Current: Police Department Lieutenant, Federal Bureau Of Investigation Senior Special Agent Hostage responder Rescue Team Operator First Class , 

Special Response Team Private First Class, Secret Service Protection Officer

Past: A lot/PoliceRP SNR Mod,PoliceRP Event Team, PPD/SS Deputy Director , FBI Deputy Assistant Director , USMS CMA, STREET CRIMES UNIT!! (Chief Soup95 1K-8 😢)

+support

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346