Rogue's Officer Corps Application

TehcMan sups.gg

In-Game name: RX6

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:143596443

How long have you been in your current rank?: 

I have only been in my position for a short while (Roughly 1 hour), I have strived for this spot and hoped of getting promoted to 1SGT since I became a SGT and, I've been thinking about this application ever since I got promoted to NCO.

What experiences in leadership do you have?:

While I don't have any experiences, I believe that I can make my first experience my best in DT.

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum)

I want to be a officer for the experience and, to ensure that the DT officer corps stands strong, valiant, and, helping command as much as I can within the relations of DT while ensuring all enlisted+ know their duties of DT. As well as ensuring that any internal affairs are settled in a timely manner. I believe that if I do become a officer in DT that I can excel from what my current level is and ensure that I can stick with DT and really try to push for positive changes within the battalion. I believe that also I can ensure that people within the battalion are trained correctly for DT and knowing their duties and pushing them to excel past what they're normally used to and having good troopers within the battalion. I would also like to add that I think that I could really be of use in the officer position as I do love leading people and ensuring that not only one person excels but the entire battalion excels in whatever activity we are partaking in.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum)

I believe I stand out due to my excelling nature and ensuring that everybody around me also excels and making sure that everything is in order as quickly as possible and I know the SOP and how to train a new DT like the back of my hand, ensuring quality troopers come out of my trainings and tryouts. I love DT and everything that we do for not only ourselves but others and making sure that not only one of us is the last standing. I also believe that I stand out because I really have refined myself during my time in DT and making sure that I follow everything to the core and learning everything front to back. I also strive for improvement and seeing as DT is a constant state of improvement I can see myself really pushing my own limits and seeing what I'm really capable of while being in the officer corps if I make it to such a spot.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position?

I do understand these conditions and I will try my hardest to meet every expectation that is required of me.

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion?

I do understand these terms and I will accept full responsibility and the consequences for my actions if any are my wrongful doing.

Elite Janitorial Brigade Lead | EX Imperial RP Gamemaster

• 2 weeks later...

+ Support

- Extremely Active

- Amazing Application

- Good Intentions

Good Luck On Your Application

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

+ Support

• Does good in a position of command.

• Very active.

• Overall a good guy, I trust this man with holding a command position.

• It is time for RX6 to continue up the ranks in DT. 

Command: Imperial Navy | ISD-Consilio | Assigned since 1/10/2024

Star Wars Art GIF by Luigi Salas - Motion Designer

On 1/6/2023 at 10:12 AM, Hunter380 said:

+ Support

• Does good in a position of command.

• Very active.

• Overall a good guy, I trust this man with holding a command position.

• It is time for RX6 to continue up the ranks in DT. 

Former IQ Overseer / EX Havoc 1LT / EX Naval Vice admiral / / EX DT C37 / EX DT L21 EX DT VCMDR EX GMVIII

Current Fleet intelligence member \

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...