3 members have voted

1. 1. Y/N?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: Silence

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155449379

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Diamond

How long have you been playing on the server?: I had 5 weeks on the server before my playtime reset and now I have one day.

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 

20221201171719_1.jpg.c2ab51eaf26834697e190b56d97c79ea.jpg

Why do you want to join the event team? 

I would like to join the event team because I've played this server for a while, I've seen some good events and I thought that I may be able to improve on them by adding elements or changing really good elements and improving them, I feel like I could make some really good events as event team and id like to give it a try. I have been event team before on a star wars RP server (Gateway Gaming) two years ago and id like to see what it is like to make some cool events using the extensive lore of SCP. I would like to be able to work with other event team members and create some memorable events

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?:

I believe I should be trusted as a part of the event team because I have a considerable amount of time on the server and I have been in an event team before on other servers I have also been trusted with a lot of responsibilities already as a maintenance command member I feel that I also believe I should be given a chance to become event team because I am in a different time zone meaning there can be events for the people in off-time to enjoy.

Are you familiar/experienced with ULX?: 

The other server I was on used a weird plugin I do know the basics though I don't think it would take me very long to learn the more advanced features.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

The event I would create is a fairly gameplay-based event where it involves a group of about 15 players this event would have roleplay elements such as interrogation and capture it would start with me telling MTF command that I was going to do an event and I would ask them to come to participate once I have a group of 15 to 20 people including at least four to six people I've selected to infiltrate (they have cloaking SWEPs). I would ask an MTF command to explain a hostile squad with high-quality gear has taken over the oil rig and that it is not viable to do a normal attack, so they would get their cloaking units (Some pathfinders and some given SWEPs) to infiltrate stealthily with their goal to capture the squad leader standing on the helipad and successfully exfil and take him to e-11 base. once they have explained this to the squads they would get 4 people to be on lookout on the nearby hill and 4 ready to get up on the oil rig and make a distraction once the leader has been captured the rest will be helping with the exfil (which can be any way they want it to be). If they get noticed taking the squad leader the hostile squad will later raid the E-11 base to get their leader back and it will turn into a defence. If the hostiles are successful they will take their squad leader and come back to the event room to be reset and put back to normal if they don't win then MTF goes to DB and the event characters get reset. If they interrogate him far enough they would find out that the reason they were on oil rig is because they were investigating the strange signals they were getting from under the oil rig. once the MTF interrogated him they could do whatever RP stuff they wanted with the prisoner and then the leader would be reset.

I know it's a convoluted explanation but I put a lot of thought into it and it is a stealth event where they have to capture the leader and interrogate him. It would have elements on the oil rig that would make it a bit like a stealth mission where they could RP hiding bodies and sneakily getting past the squad which will move around and guard each entrance so the MTF have to try and think about how they would get to the leader. This event would be subject to change if I did it and my main focus would be just trying to make it enjoyable. I would also need another ET to help.

P.S The event isn't that complicated I am just really bad at explaining.

Edited by Silence_Death

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

On 12/26/2022 at 3:43 PM, g2 said:

-Good Application 

-The concept of the event is very complicated

-Low warnings

-Active

Overall i am going to leave a +Support

+support 
very true
super mario

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. 
Contact any Senior Event Team or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Goat

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic