Dracnar / Sevagoth's Senior Officer Application

Dracnar

What is your in game rank and name? Name Sevagoth rank CPO

What is your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:0:171701288

How long have you been in Naval? I have been apart of Naval for roughly a month.

Why do you wish to become a Senior Officer? To become a greater part of Naval and be more helpful to the command team and naval as a whole. As well as to be a more helpful part of naval overall.

What are the duties of a Senior Officer? To be a leader to lower ranking naval be a role model to all and serve the empire with dignity and honour. To promote teamwork communication between the ranks and provide role-play situations sims and other types of activities to engage naval as well as create flag ups to boost activity from all members of naval.

How will you assist the battalion as a Senior Officer? I would do as many activities, sims, missions and more to assist with the general flow of naval I would complete any task with drive. I would also try and take any opinion of the lower ranks and bring them to higher ups to improve the battalion as a whole. I will also endeavour to be a person of trust and dependability as well as someone who people can go to for asking questions or even to just talk I am always happy to help anyone in anyway I can. 

What qualifies you to be a Senior Officer? I have experience being an officer before as i am currently a Captain in Death Troopers I also have experience in helping others with my self being an individual who likes to know all the facts before doing any major course of action. I also believe that I have skills and the drive to be of use in the Senior Officer Core. I also believe myself to be a person who always want to help in any way I can and I am always willing to put aside time to listen to anyone no mater the rank or battalion and find a way to help them in some way shape or form. So in the end I believe that I am someone with the capabilities of becoming a senior officer because of my desire to help plus my skills and prior knowledge and experience make me at least partially qualified however I would gladly let someone more qualified take the position in any case.

Edited by Dracnar

+Support

-experience

-helpful 

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT

On 12/30/2022 at 4:54 AM, FootSniffa said:

+Support

-experience

-helpful 

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+support
-Great Guy
Experience
Knows how to act
Has done good so far
Has a great future in naval

Goodluck -Alpha

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM