Even Team Application  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Reese

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:24804972

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Senior Moderator/Diamond

How long have you been playing on the server?: Roughly about 3 I think not to great with time.

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): image_2022-12-23_203008015.png

Why do you want to join event team?  I want to join event team because I am very interested in doing rp and to help make the server full of good event ideas so the player base has fun. I have some very cool at least in my opinion even ideas that I would love to share with the server and with the other even team members.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I think I can be trusted because at the moment I am Senior Moderator showing that I am trusted by the staff team to do well. I have also been on imperial a gamemaster before so I know how events and such work and what things can get repetitive as to choose the right event for the server. I am a EX CI 2LT and a current RRH Guardian and Delta 5 SM showing that I dedicate for a long time to things and I want to dedicate myself to ET and do events for the server. I can also help with PT'S for different branches that may need help setting stuff up to give them some fun and it could be enjoyable for me also. So can I be trusted with ET I think I can and I hopefully think you do as well. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes I have been Gamemaster multiple times and Staff multiple on Gaming Light Imperial RP.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I think a cool event would be a very lore based event. So what would happen is most won't know but there is a tales of the  foundation story were the O5 are hunted down and killed. The main CI leader is named Calvin Lucien and it also stars O5-1 AKA Aaron Siegel. so I thought it would be cool to have Calvin Lucien lead the CI and O5-1 lead the MTF/Foundation and have a entire surface basically TDM then at the end both leaders will fight to death for all to watch and whoever wins wins. It may not be the most original event but I hope the lore behind it will make it cooler.

P.S: Sorry if my event is really boring its more of a lore based event but could be a cool mega event.

Edited by Reeses

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

1 hour ago, RMG said:

+support

he is part of staff

trustworthy

Event seems good

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

On 12/23/2022 at 11:55 PM, RMG said:

+support

he is part of staff

seems a good fit for ET
nice guy

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. 
Contact any Senior Event Team or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Goat

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic