Snowwx's Surgeon App

Snowwx

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Snowwx

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)? STEAM_0:0:464519709

3. What is your Rank? Senior Medic

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 2 for inactivity when I came back for the 2nd time in Nu7. I was simply just not playing anymore.

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? One warn on January 11 2021 for LTAP

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 9

7. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member (100+ words)? Personally, I think I would be a great add to the medical command team. As a former Nu7 MAJ/HSU/RRH/Moderator I think that I gained a lot of experience with interacting with people and solving problems. I think that it made me a better leader. I feel more comfortable giving out orders and leading my people to get better as "players". I am a very "talkable" person. What do I mean by that is that I am always open to listen to you if there is a problem or anything. I am always open to suggestions on how to improve things or anything else. I like helping people, I like solving problems and I like having important tasks or responsibilities on my shoulders. It would not be the first time I am a Command Member. I gained a lot of experience with my past journey in Nu7 and I know how being a Command Member works. I really love to be in this branch, I think that this is very enjoyable and fun. I get to meet new people each days and I have a lot of fun playing on Medic. If I get accepted into the Command Team, I swear to remain loyal to the Medical Branch and lead our people forward. I will train people, answer to questions, guide our medics into the right path, help the facility and of course, have fun! It would be my pleasure to be part of this wonderful team!

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. You have found a Resident Medic in HCZ, what do you do? I would definitely talk to that Resident Medic before doing anything else. First, I would ask him if he was squadding with people before I found him. If he didn't, I would inform him calmly that this place is restricted for Resident Medics and that he need to stay in LCZ except if he is squadding for a patrol for example. I would tell him to not do that again because it could lead to punishments like a strike. If it's just an involuntary error because he just joined the branch, that's how I would deal with the situation. I usually refer people to the SOP when things like that happens but I feel like it's important to explain the situation too to make sure the person understood.

8-2. There is a Medic requesting to be trained for Field Work, how would you train them? I would double check their medical rank to be sure if they are eligible for the sub-branch, if they are then I would tell them to come with me in the bunks so I can train them for Field Work. I would give them the link for the SOP in-game or in TS and then start reading/explaining it to the trainee. I would explain everything in the SOP so they 100% understand how everything work ( I would make them test the items afterward like the defibrillator ). I would give them the whitelist for the job then log it in #utility-subdivision-training-logs when everything is done.  

8-3. You see an Experienced Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do?  I would take the Experienced Medic with me to the bunks and make him listen to me. First, I would explain it that Experienced Medic may only enter D-Block if there is no Field Medics on, and if no protocol is called. ( Let's assume there was a Field Medic ). I would explain him that he wasn't supposed to be there in the first place and that it's written clearly in the Medical SOP. I will additionally tell him that Medics are non combatants and that they can only fire their weapons against others if they get shot first. If he seem to understand what I am explaining I will simply verbally warn them and the next time they do something like that it will result in a strike. 

Just a FRENCH BOY that love to watch anime and eat cookies

RETIRED Nu7 DHFE MAJ | HSU S8 RRH Guardian Alpha 5 Moderator 

Current: Medical Supervisor/ECM/DHFTO                       

• Giga locked this topic