Clarences NCO app

Clarence

What is your in game rank and name. Crewman Clarence

What is your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:1:634430192

How long have you been in Naval? I have been in Naval for 5 days.

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer? I wish to become a junior officer because I would love be able to help guide the enlisted as they join Naval. I would also love to become this position because I would love to start doing more within the naval battalion, such as host tryouts to get more members in, help lead the enlisted in the right direction, and to help add more depth into the ranks. I would also like to get this position as I plan to stick with the battalion, and I would love to dive deeper into passive RP. Also it could be for different reasons, but in my time in naval I have seen very few junior officers, and I would like to help change that.

What are the duties of a Junior Officer? The duties of a junior officer are to host tryouts to get more members into the battalion, and also to help lead and be a example to the newer members/enlisted, and help them with any problem they may have, also to answer any question they may have to better their experiences in the battalion.

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?  I will assist by doing as many tryouts as I can, I will do my best to help the enlisted in as many ways as I can. I will also be very active on the server as I can spend 4-6 hours a day on the server, excluding the weekends. I can handle any task that is thrown at me.

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod