Phill Ban Appeal

Warthog

Steam Name: I am cat

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123911451

Ingame Name: Phill / Chainsaw Man

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: Elevate / on behalf of Weiss

Reason for Ban: Rogue

Dispute: There were 3 things I did earlier that were kind of dumb but nowhere closse to going rogue. The first was making a sign on maynard that said "STF D4 COLDSILVER PROGRAM EXPOSED". The second was giving myself a chainsaw and acting like i was chainsaw man. I also blew myself up near a group of RRH. None of my activities harmed anyone and the RRH were laughing with me and they thought blowing myself up was funny. I can see myself being removed from ET for this but getting perma'd for going rogue is fucking insane. When I think of going rogue I think back when Flixy gave everyone proton canons. I don't think my actions warrant a rogue ban considering all of the work I have put into CI recently with my suggestions and hotshot leadership there is nothing to say I would turn on this server. I have been warnless for over a year on this server so to just get perma banned like this fucking hurts. I just want to hang out with my boys like Opera, Clyde, and even Grayson. Really just some explanation for why this has happened may help. The only thing I can think of is there was someone giving out the 096 swep but that wasnt me I swear you can check logs.

#RipRND you will be missed

+support this seems like a gross overreaction I think a removal from ET would be warranted not a perma this should be overturned and being hhs working along with phill I know phill didn’t go rougher because I can see how recently he has been making hugger strides getting better more active and trying to better himself 

Real Ass G
the sopranos smoking GIF

8 minutes ago, JohnsAFK said:

+support this seems like a gross overreaction I think a removal from ET would be warranted not a perma this should be overturned and being hhs working along with phill I know phill didn’t go rougher because I can see how recently he has been making hugger strides getting better more active and trying to better himself 

^ +support

𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚-𝟏 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 '𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞'
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫:
             𝐒𝐂𝐏-𝐑𝐏 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐄𝟏𝟏 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐥. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 | 𝐑𝐑𝐇 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝟗 | 𝐂𝐈 𝐑𝐧𝐃 𝐀𝐈𝐍 | 𝐕𝟒 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐕 | 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐌𝐮-𝟑 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐈 𝟐𝐋𝐓 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐐𝐃𝟖 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐞 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥-𝐑𝐏 𝐃𝐓 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 / 𝐒𝐎𝟐 | 𝐒𝐅 𝐎𝐒𝐋 𝐒𝐋 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 | 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐬 | 𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐒𝐕𝐋 𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐳 | 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝 𝐈𝐅𝟔𝟗 

1215259325_6imnh1(2).gif.488126faeb9b010d326c3e5d31e623e5.gif

30 minutes ago, JohnsAFK said:

Ex: RRH Guardian Delta 40 / CI CPT IC Project Ω Overseer VCMDR Fixer Project Ω Squad Lead Niner

+support

#freephil

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

8 hours ago, Warthog said:

I can see myself being removed from ET for this

Well you were removed before all of this, so that's a bit hard to do twice. Heck, you even were saying how we're going to get mad for removing you from ET. You then proceed to spam NPCs, spawn a bunch of C4 and blow people up, and abuse other powers. Seems like you knew exactly what you were doing.

• Like 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT