1. What is your in-game name?:     

Braun.

2. Steam ID:     

STEAM_0:0:235149883

3. Current Rank in Security:     

2LT

4. Time on the server:     

2 Weeks total

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?:     

i would say im around a 4.

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches):   

i do not have any active strikes

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?:     

No Security Juggernaut Member.

8. What is your current level in game?:

i am level 50.

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?:     

yes i do understand that if i will miss use the Job i will get removed

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS):     

Why i think to get Juggernaut is. beause we are seeing more security Dieing in D-block & LCZ for no reason and as a security Juggernaut we can give that a twist. and while on the Juggernaut job i can promote the job it self to others that arent in it yet, cause i know we have lost a few good Juggernauts over a few months and the Sub-branch is slowly dieng. but ofcourse that isnt all what i think to deserve cause i also have a few inprovement point that i think can achieve with Juggernauts. like getting better with guns, and teamwork while in battle and ofcourse i know who to point and shoot but that dosent mean i always hit the hostiles so thats why i think i deserve Juggernauts

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?:   

no i do not have the right to give any higher ranking officer any commands, cause im a 2LT a 1LT still is higher rank and so he gives me the orders and i follow them.

"Security SVFTO 2LT Braun" 
| FTO Command | Low Command |
| Rig | CCU | Security Sniper | TFO | Riot Controle | PeaceKeeper | 

• Like 1

Security

Delta-5
Rank: Major | FTO: AFTO | Sub-Jobs & Ranks: RO, HRO | IAA, C. Supervisory | G9,                  

+ Support

Bro is based

• Like 1

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

15 hours ago, lookatdatface said:

+support 
how is this guy not in it yet?

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

DENIED

Already a Juggernaut via Tryout.

Current RP Ranks: Director of Research and Security
Former RP Ranks: RRH Guardian Mike 11, A-1 CSM "Matador", Chief Juggernaut/Elder, Chief of Security, CI SM

"Look at Gaga. She's the creative director of Polaroid. I like some of the Gaga songs. What the fuck does she know about cameras?" - Ye