Jit From Atlanta Unban Request Part 2- Denied

Vicdex91

Steam Name: Vicdex91

Ingame Name: Jit From Atlanta

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198094912299/

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Not sure, I was warned for a false reasoning

Reason for Ban: 40th Warn

Dispute: I was falsely warned by many administrators, one of which is called Galaxy and he has been caught warning people without valid reasonings and is seriously biased against people who are not in his "DD Crew" I find it to be absolutely ridiculous. I would like to be unbanned because I enjoyed my time on the server, got evidence of Galaxy being bias - I believe this shows a level of unprofessionalism and he wasn't taking the sit seriously, he started to disrespect me.

I think you mistakenly denied my appeal

Edited by Vicdex91

6 minutes ago, Respecter of Women Big Ben said:

-support

You literally posted yourself being antagonistic and rude to staff. I'm not surprised you have 40 warns considering you think that behavior is acceptable enough to post as "evidence" for a warn appeal.

If you watch the video carefully you'll realize he swore at me first, I was simply defending myself

• Dislike 1

-support
SMT alr denied your report by the looks of it. A JMT member had to grab you in the sit due yo your verbal harassment not to mention to my knowledge you where being disrespect
I never once dissed you i was talking to mini about so called "anime honey" Situation as it was a funny sigt that took place awhile ago. you again starting being an ass. SO

Leave me alone. Leave my gang alone. leave my friends alone. GOODBYE.

\

DD Founder and Leader| SM In PD|
Join DD Today!

14 minutes ago, galax223 said:

-support
SMT alr denied your report by the looks of it. A JMT member had to grab you in the sit due yo your verbal harassment not to mention to my knowledge you where being disrespect
I never once dissed you i was talking to mini about so called "anime honey" Situation as it was a funny sigt that took place awhile ago. you again starting being an ass. SO

Leave me alone. Leave my gang alone. leave my friends alone. GOODBYE.

\

Literally got more evidence of your bias taking place, stop trying to evade the situation you know you messed up. Also you just admitted that the sit was funny, so you weren't taking the sit seriously to begin with?

Edited by Vicdex91
  • Dislike 1
  • Skull 1

===========================================

Forum Diplomat Message

you previously made a post where you were warned that if you continued to argue on the forums your post will be locked, despite that you continued, this post is one in the same. if you continue to argue your post will be locked and you will be content moderated. Please keep this post +/- support, continuing to break rule one of the forums will result in punishments being handed out.

===========================================

Edited by Bartholomew
  • Like 2

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7