Staff Application v2- Denied

Zixcly

What is your in-game name?: High General Suns

What is your steam name?: [GL] Sunsy

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:128987096

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes, i have been a Gamemaster several times as well as an admin on this server previously.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) i started roughly between november and december of last year.

What date did you make your forums account? January 12th this year after i first joined the staff team. 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? i am currently apprentice rank

How many warns do you have on the server? i have 1 RDMx3 warn that i received from paprika early this year. the situation was a ridiculous mishap after a couple of minges accused me of killing them over and over. in reality i was protecting the ST spawn after i had caught them killing AFK people. but i was still warned cause i did end up killing them over and over.

Have you donated? yes, several times. i have spent at least 400 dollars on record. off gaminglight store, i have spent several hundred in bitcoin for battalion additions.

What rank are you applying for? the trial mod position

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: yes. good book

Timezone: MT [Mountain time] 

Permission (Admin+ need this): bons full permission 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): ive been staff previously on the server as well as GM. im also currently high command. ive achieved the rank of high general and continue to prove myself that i can be trusted with the staff team. ive never abused either my RP rank, now my staff position. ive only had good intentions on the server and would like to join the staff team to do more for the server that ive been apart of for so long now.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: i would ignore him at the start, and if he continued to curse at me i would then gag him to get a both sides of what happened. after hearing both sides out, i would then make my judgment. 

Edited by Zixcly

Current:  High General Suns
Former: First Brigadier General

Nova Commander Suns 

DT ZY5 [Admin]