Avalon Levi's Nu7 Application

Avalon Levi

In Game Name: Avalon Levi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107039362

Discord Name: DHOR Avalon Levi#8054

If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here: 2 Warns from when i first joined the server, my first warn was not justified and the admin just wanted to get over with the sit and warned me whitout letting me say a word (Almost made me quit the server at the time), my second warn was a Fake rolll as SCP-173, at the time i didnt knew Fake rolls were against the rules as i've seen many ppl fake rolls as a joke.

When did you start playing on SCP-RP?: About 1 year and half+.

Why do you want to join Nu-7?: Just want some combat experience as MTF, I've been Nu7 in the past, but I think I only reached LCPL?, Well many ppl been telling me to join Nu7 n stuff so here am I applying, one of the reasons i want to join this branch is because Nu7 has some pretty cool jobs Like CA/HTF. Joining Nu7 will be a different way for me to have fun around the server as many Nu7 are even my friends which is also a reason of why I want to join Nu7, that being said, this is my application 😉 .

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers: Deputy Head Of Research (DHOR).

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? Yes i understand, however i might take LOA's from time to time as i have a lot of work as Research HCMD.

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?: VCMDR Jolt  image.png.55d3d70ff938251944fdb1ca46485ada.png <-- Average Jolt.

• Heart-Eyes 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Accepted!

Please Contact an FTO for your training!

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• J0LT locked this topic