6 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be 501st Vice Commander

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

501st Wendigo MAJ Hanjo

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a member of the 501st so I can help lead the 501st into every bit of success possible. With me as one of the Vice Commanders I would be able to give anyone that is in need of it a helping hand and be able to give them as much help that is needed. As a Vice commander I would be able to help the 501st improve in our troops and be able to help supply the 501st with more fun activities so they can enjoy what they are dong and stay with the 501st. As a Vice commander I would be able to relay to higher ranks the ideas that I have received and be able to get it to the people who can help us the most with the ideas to better the 501st. Also I would be able to supply the 501st with many more fun activities and maybe sub branches if we were to able to get to that point. As a Vice Commander I would be one of the highest leaders points and be able to show that he 501st is worthy of joining and let everyone have an enjoyable time. With also being a Vice you can encourage more people to join your battalion by being a good leader.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Stated on Battle metrics 1,111:41 https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1024335845

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of being a commander or Vice commander is to represent your battalion through out the server and encourage people to join it and help it thrive. Also as a Vice commander you should be able to on go anything you have to you should not have to have where everyone else is worried about a problem for long lasting amount of time. As a command member of a battalion you should be able to lead the battalion into as much success that you are able to and make it a enjoyable place for all. Also as a Commander or Vice Commander you should be reliable by the people in and outside your battalion. Command members are there to enforce the correct punishment if needed and to also help people enjoy there time on the server and in the battalion. Command members are needed for battalions to thrive and to lead they to success. The main point of being a command member is to help you battalion while also communicating with all the people around you and showing out for the battalion and giving people new and fun things with supporting new and more reasons for people to join the battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I say I should be trusted to become a Vice Commander because I have been trusted to be an officer of the 501st. Also previously I was trusted as the lead of a sub battalion and was able to become a Sen officer. I once again been trusted by other leads in doing stuff to help them when they can not be active. I also was in trusted of being an Sen mod in the past and hope to be able to go back to staff. I was also trusted by past command members to lead 501st into many different scenarios. I have been trusted by many people to do many things in the past and have help the command team accomplish things to help 501st thrive. I've been entrusted to be aloud into the ARC and be part of the Spec ops. I was trusted to have a CC for the 501st. I have many reasons to be trusted and many people who have imbedded me with their trust to help them in some task that they needed help with on.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online for about 8 hours a day i stay up late so the other time zones can speak with me or whatever

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 0 warnings

• Like 1

On 12/5/2022 at 5:08 PM, Recron said:

MASSIVE +Support

Hanjo is on X Games Mode

On 12/5/2022 at 5:56 PM, Classy said:

+Support he came back out of reserves and is trying his best to help 501st

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 12/5/2022 at 4:56 PM, Classy said:

Imperial Commando Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

-Hanjo was the person that trained me to become a 501st member, one of the greatest moments ever and he has taught me what it is to lead players and help others.

-Hanjo shows great leadership and mentor ship which allows others to follow in his footsteps which brings up another pro that he is a leader, not a boss.

-Ever since then he has gone through the ranks and raised one of hell of a heavy battalion and showed great dedication to the 501st Legion. Which I believe that this position will suit him well and will allow to 501st to further boost morale, numbers and over all create a welcoming battalion on board of the ISD.

Good luck!

On 12/8/2022 at 3:42 PM, Still said:

-Hanjo was the person that trained me to become a 501st member, one of the greatest moments ever and he has taught me what it is to lead players and help others.

-Hanjo shows great leadership and mentor ship which allows others to follow in his footsteps which brings up another pro that he is a leader, not a boss.

-Ever since then he has gone through the ranks and raised one of hell of a heavy battalion and showed great dedication to the 501st Legion. Which I believe that this position will suit him well and will allow to 501st to further boost morale, numbers and over all create a welcoming battalion on board of the ISD.

Good luck!
+SUPPORT

On 12/5/2022 at 5:56 PM, Classy said:

He is the best current candidate for 501st VCMDR! Goodluck.

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to AHC for training and a whitelist.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic