Avalon Levi's / Supervisor Joy Boy's Medical Resignation

Avalon Levi

Name: Joy Boy / Avalon Levi
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107039362
Date: 04/12/2022
Update: Resigning

Fellow Members Of Medical My Time Has Come Atleast For Now, So I Wanted To Speak Some Words To Some Of The Medical CMD Before Leaving:

@Zack / ZarlHope i pinged the right guy XD, as a Fellow HCMD ik its dificult ur job and even if ppl say ur inactive n stuff please don't be discouraged, hope you get DOL in the Future Zack! 

@Glazewas good to have you as my SCMD/HCMD for the time being Glaze! you're a really nice guy to hang around with, Hope you and Ezekiel get HOMS one day.

@Ezekielsame as Glaze you really deserved HCMD, tys for your help with CMD stuff, you really helped me a lot Ezekiel, sorry for not sticking around for much time, however i will be back someday, luv u ❤️

@Wassabi Crazy work as DHMR, the guy really carries this sub branch in his back, #MedicalResearchChad

@GrubProbably the first person i had contact with in medical,  was good to hang around with you in medical Grub, i will still be around as Research's DHOR,  so hope to have you around to heal me 😉

@ZeferGamingProbably the most dedicated member of medical, doing a crazy work since he joined, really deserved Manager, you have a golden heart Zefer, if u ever need to talk i'm always here!

@Biggie Cheese1/Spits

I'm coming back one day guys, so this is only a temp goodbye, but as i said i will still be around the site so if u want to hang around i'm always available in my DM's!

See Ya Medical! Keep Healing our Foundation Personnel 🙏

Edited by Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+support

Maybe we can do some Medical Research x Research mass tests in the future

• Like 1

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

9 hours ago, Wassabi said:

+support

Maybe we can do some Medical Research x Research mass tests in the future

Its not a Maybe, we WILL Make Medical Research x Research Mass Tests! 😎

Edited by Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• Giga locked this topic