parlols' Vice Commander Application  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : parlol

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Purge Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a commander for Purge because I am in love with this branch and the people in it. Everyone in Purge and IQ is so nice and I want to see them grow within this branch and I also want to help them grow and as a Vice Commander I will be able to do that. I want to see our battalion to be seen as the best of the best and for Purge to be the battalion with the most people in it and the only thing we can do is encourage our NCO+ to do that and I will be able to make our people feel like they are having fun while also doing their job. If I am able to get Vice Commander, I will be able to do more with my troops and have some more fun on the server rather than having them sit at PCP and being bored out of their mind. As of right now I just got promoted to LTCOL and I have been trying my hardest to engage the troops into RP situations such as Jedi interrogations to make the troops feel like they belong in Purge, and they aren't just another troop that we have. Purge is the first battalion that I joined, and I joined them on my first day and I had so much fun in the battalion that I decided to stick with it and the only other battalion I am in is IQ and that is only because I bought the package. I am committed to Purge, and I stand for Purge in our lows and our highs whatever they are, I am invested in Purge with changes that might happen in the future either making Purge better or making Purge worse, whatever happens I will stick in the battalion, and I will stick with my troops. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

139.67 hours spread over a little over a month

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander is to push the troops that they are given to their limit and maybe more and to also listen to those troops' questions and concerns and to teach new troops how to act and how to be a part of the battalion. The Vice Commander also needs to do their own job of making their troops happy and to give out promotions so that those troops don't feel stuck and don't want to do anything because they are stuck. A Vice Commander also needs to their job whether it's doing sims or flagging up the troops so that we can get our troops up and active as much as we can.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : 

I can be trusted as a commander because I am active and motivated to be a part of the server and to help out wherever I can and to be seen as an outstanding leader and a good person. I look up to the current Purge command team and see how wonderful they all are, and I would be grateful to work alongside them. I am very serious about this server and how our RP is, and I want to see if I can change for the better of the entire server.

7. How often can you be Online? : Every day in the late/early hours of the day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have none

Edited by parlolmlg

On 12/5/2022 at 7:22 PM, Classy said:

+Support  I heard many great things of you if you do get this position I want see what work you can do and how you will impact Purge.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 12/5/2022 at 6:22 PM, Classy said:

+Support  I heard many great things of you if you do get this position I want see what work you can do and how you will impact Purge.

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

On 12/5/2022 at 8:22 PM, Classy said:

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

+Support Seeing you grow through the regiment I think you have great potential in this rank. I enjoyed watching you rise through the ranks of Purge. I want to see what ideas you have for the future of this wonderful regiment.

Current: Purge Vice Commander Grizzly

Edited by GrizzlyGames
  • Thanks 1

Former Field Commander Grizzly | Former Senior Commander | Former Purge Commander

On 12/6/2022 at 2:22 AM, Classy said:

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member