FrenchJm Nu-7 Application. (Return?)

FrenchJm

In Game Name: FrenchJm
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:0:502214633
Discord Name (Ruby#0001): J̿͟͞m̿͟͞#1111
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): I got 2 warns which go back as 1 year ago. 1 For fail rp and the other also Fail RP and ERP but I have truly learned from my mistakes.
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): About 2 years ago.

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): Well I used to be in nu7 about a year ago and a little more. I grinded all the way to captain to then after leave because I was tired and school exams were getting out of hand. Now winter break is about to come and I got over my school problem, so I tought I would restart my route in Nu-7. I really missed gaminglight in the time I was gone so it's why I came in Nu7 and wasted my reserve. But right now I am dedicated to put all my time off on the server.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):          I was in nu7 before as Captain then left, I am medic and Junior maintenance.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes.

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.):  My old self

Pen Pen enjoyer, Noot Noot~

Neon Genesis Evangelion Penguin GIF by Funimation

• J0LT locked this topic