Ridgeland's Event Team Application- Accepted

Ridgeland

Should Ridgeland Join Event Team ??  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ridgeland Join Event Team ??

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: Ridgeland

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65236114

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Dimond\Senior Admin  

How many hours do you have on the server?: 7 Weeks + 4 months from 4+ Years ago  (times where reset)

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I believe I have very good knowledge of the rules

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15):https://gyazo.com/78cedbb5d1e4df0c4861b3d82f5e1e80

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): The reason I would like to join event team is because I would like to expand my position here in staff and on the server and I would like to help increase the player count I may not be the most creative person but I would definitely love to help any event team members and or leaders host events when they are held i'm very attached to the server and its players and I would love to see it grow and and make it more fun in general for any and all players that join 

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): So this Probably sounds like a weird idea for an event but I think it would be a great idea if we had like a small game show maybe like trivia or like a chess tournament Or something of the sort and I would love to host something like that and I would probably provide a decently sized cash prize anywhere above a million but I would also love to hear other ideas and work with other event team members create amazing events And I was also considering like a small gang war within the event area between either rival families or the blood and Crips so most likely it would just be a TDM type situation but I do have plenty of ideas that I would like to think about and talk to others about and get their opinions 

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday  3 pm- 10 pm (If im not working)

Saturday and Sunday: 3 pm- 10 pm (If im not working)

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes 

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin