Proxs Staff Report- Denied

Not Monkey

Your In-game: Ben

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9184165

The admin's name in-game:Prox

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Steam Name: [GL] Prox / Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:14248048

What did the admin do: Denys to take a sit when he is only staff online/ i am trying to ask him a question and he says go to dms and i go into his dms and ask question for a warn he gave me asking where does it state it in the motd and he keeps denying the fact that its not stated then blocks me 

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):image.png.34301b16c09a28686ea938da6d842855.pngimage.thumb.png.9570fc63aabac8469d909fd774ef4a95.png

image.png.d1c9c7e738343c5d85dee101d84b30be.pngimage.png.52dc9df452f08c1071db92a07d219981.png

What do you believe should happen to the admin: Striked

Any extra information: As well he said it was stated in the SCP Rules even tho i was playing on a MTF Job  As well the backround is not breaking discord tos 

Its a video game

Normally staff members have no reason to condone personal contact and without further proof I believe this holds true here. You don’t have evidence that Prox was the only staff member online who could’ve handled this sit.

Prox’s only proven fault here is he should claim sits, even if they’re “mingy,” to clear them up quickly.

Regarding the question about your previous warn, his response of “it’s in the MOTD” and “Make an appeal” is all he really has to give you. I understand your frustration with this but if you check the MOTD and it’s not there, that would be a super easy warn appeal. Truly false warnings don’t typically stick upon appeal. 

Overall, staff are only human and I myself would not be exactly pleased at getting bombarded with 3-5 dms every minute when I gave a response which the person did not bother look into.

Overall, -support though Prox should be reinstructed on “not taking reports from minges”.

• Like 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

3 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

Normally staff members have no reason to condone personal contact and without further proof I believe this holds true here. You don’t have evidence that Prox was the only staff member online who could’ve handled this sit.

Prox’s only proven fault here is he should claim sits, even if they’re “mingy,” to clear them up quickly.

Regarding the question about your previous warn, his response of “it’s in the MOTD” and “Make an appeal” is all he really has to give you. I understand your frustration with this but if you check the MOTD and it’s not there, that would be a super easy warn appeal. Truly false warnings don’t typically stick upon appeal. 

Overall, staff are only human and I myself would not be exactly pleased at getting bombarded with 3-5 dms every minute when I gave a response which the person did not bother look into.

Overall, -support though Prox should be reinstructed on “not taking reports from minges”.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

27 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

-support until more info is provided

1) what was the sit about

2) what when did you receive?

3) is there evidence he was the only staff online?

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

So to clarify, you hopped on IAA, which according to D5 SCMD you shouldn't have had access to, then you watch a disguised 8286 win a shoot out with MTF and "ID" him by fake rolling a 1. Prox then proceeds to pull you into a sit because he was on staff and patrolling and saw everything, he then warns you, and you make a sit just saying "prox". Prox encourages you to DM him if you have a question, during which you just start being obnoxious and saying "where in the motd is it?" repeatedly. He asks you to stop and then you report him. Not every single thing is in the MOTD. Some stuff just requires common sense.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT