Anomaly's Senior Admin App- Accepted

Anomaly

What is your in-game name?: Anomaly

What is your steam name?: [GL] Anomaly

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:11475939

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I have been staff on multiple other GMOD servers before, and obviously, I am a current Admin on GamingLight ImperialRP. I am also one of the Assistant Head Gamemasters on ImperialRP. I have plenty of experience from staff on other servers and of course here on GamingLight, where i've spent the majority of my time as staff and Gamemaster. I have experience on the Staff team here on GamingLight and obviously I've picked up quite a few tricks along the way such as snazzy hidden ULX commands. I have lots of experience with ULX though there is of course always more to learn.

What date did you start playing on the community? May 4th

What date did you make your forums account? May 4th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? GM Admin

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? Yes, I have Darth and several packages.

What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it:  All time, I find it good to refresh on it now and then! And of course Understood

Timezone: PST

Permission (Admin+ need this):  Bon, Iceberkk, Russtime, Rux

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length):  I believe I deserve a shot at the rank but not that I for sure *Deserve* it. I'd like to think I'm a pretty trusted individual in the staff team by now. As an Admin and an Assistant Head Gamemaster I have lots of experience on the server and have put a lot of time and effort into it. As far as I know I don't have any Staff issues or anything like that that would paint me in a negative light staff wise. I am always available to help both with staff and GM. I'd also like to think I am a pretty nice and approachable person overall and I'm never too busy to help someone out with anything. Over my time on Gaminglight I have grown quite a bit as well and I would like to think I'm certainly mature enough to handle staff sits. I am always respectful and nice during sits and look at things from both sides with a logical point of view instead of off of emotions. As a staff member another thing I believe is important is how we represent the server. If a new player did something wrong they may not realize it and upon seeing these new players I typically will only verbally warn them then often I will go out of my way to teach them. I'll show them the ranks, formations, faces, give them a tour, explain battalions etc... I find it gives them a very good first impression of the server and makes them want to stay if they are welcomed and shown around as it makes them feel wanted. I have grown quite a bit leadership wise as I've risen to Assistant Head GM and have been leading the GM team along with Icerberkk and Daze for some time now. I think my leadership abilities as a GM can be directly applied as Staff in many ways. I have no problem helping lower ranking GM's or staff and when I'm on and they are asking for help I am often one of the first to reply. I have no issues training people and I certainly like to be thorough when doing so as evidenced by my GM training which can take quite some time sometimes. I find being through with the first training helps the new member immensely as they adjust to their new position. I have even been trusted by SMT to do unsupervised TMOD training in the past, though this was a one time thing I thought it bears some mention here. Overall I think for me it comes down to the fact that not only do I have the experience, but I have the personality in my eyes to be a great staff member. I have the drive and stride to do better than I am and keep going. I want to continue helping out the Community and giving back to GamingLight that has given me so much.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: While not something that has happened to me a lot, it has happened enough for me to know what to do. First things first I would try to calm then down by explaining that screaming at me isn't going to help the situation. I would offer them the chance to calmly explain their side of the story. If they refuse to stop screaming then I will gag them. After doing this I would check logs for the Combat Logs and see how many people he's killed and what happened. After doing that I would tell him I will ungag him and give him another chance to explain. Should he go back to screaming I would gag him again and then proceed with the standard Warning and 5 day ban. Of course certain situations can require more looking into, for instance if in logs it was all from a rocket or something, it could have been an accident in which case a ban wouldn't really be warranted in that case in my opinion. I think there is a fine line you have to tread as an admin with one side being enforcing the rules and the other being to overbearing or tyrannical. Regardless, if it was no accident and he didn't go back to screaming it would still be the standard warning plus ban as in that case we are sure it was on purpose.

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

1 hour ago, Akeru said:

+Support

• Great Application
  • Cool Person to talk with
  • Understands their duties

Good Luck!

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

On 12/4/2022 at 7:35 AM, Akeru said:

+Support

• Great Application

Good Luck!

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

On 12/3/2022 at 10:35 PM, Akeru said:

+Support

• Great Application

Good Luck!

I miss 2022 summer 
FMR. 501st VCMDR - ARCAL Former Royal Guard VII Best Duelist
Ex: Moderator|| Ex. Gamemaster VI
season 4 episode 10 GIF by Star Wars