Mug's Security Director Application

Austinn

image.thumb.png.fa5f8a2830076fa40719b394dc2d84f4.png

Mug's Security Director Application

👳

👳

👳

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your in game name?:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mug

What is your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:146539476

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

CPO

What specialty are you applying for?:

Security Director

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Onlos

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

As a Security Officer, the job is to maintain security among the ISD as well as overseeing Death Troopers & Shock, while maintaining seriousness, tryouts, trainings and simulations for both battalions to keep them in top shape. With that being said, I believe I can keep SO working and making the stated battalions active, trained, and supervised to ensure everything is running as it should. I want to make security the most active and the most serious sub-battalion in naval. I want to help us grow and will work hard to ensure it. I have a lot of past experience in security and in high leadership positions and I know what it takes and the responsibility it is and not only the amount of time it will take, and I am more than ready to give it that. I also know my lack of time in security may bring doubt to peoples heads, I understand that concern, but I also have been in security before as an SSO and I understand security completely. I have experience in not just naval but as mentioned as a vice commander and other high leadership positions. and like I have already mentioned, I believe I am the best person for the role.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I should be trusted due to my past experiences in Gaminglight. I'm a former PRP admin, a former Imperial RP Senior Mod, a former Purge Vice Commander, and a former Naval SSO LT I have been in the community since 2020 and have been officers in many other battalions. As well only have 1 warn counting from ALL Gaminglight servers which was a year ago on ImperialRP for FailRP. I believe with all of this being said I am a very trustworthy member and I believeΒ I should be trusted for this role.

Why do you want this rank?:

I want this rank because I believe that I can make Security strive in activity and seriousness. I believe I can do a good job with this position and I want to help security become the battalion it was when I was in last year. I have almost always been in a leadership position and its become natural for me to be a leader and help battalions or sub battalions from a more officer or commander way. I have a lot of experience in SO from last year when I was in security as anΒ SSO. I believe I am the best pick for taking this rank even though my short time in Security I know I have the experience and the tools to help security strive and help naval as a whole.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

A Security Directors job is to ensure the Security sub-battalion is running smoothly and ensuring that the security among theΒ ISD, as well as to select assignments for the members belonging to the security branch as well as keeping up with the TSOs making sure they are working on getting all of their tryout certs and getting them up to SO. As well as working with command and officers of Death Trooper & Shock and making sure all of the Security Officers and doing well and working actively to host trainings and simulations, and simply make sure they are doing their job, also seeing what any command from both battalions are wanting and work with them to make both battalions more active and more skillful. And of course simply keeping up with strictness and maturity amongst theΒ security branch.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────image.png.7288c596dfba820f36dfb965d4f842bd.png

• Like 1

γ€–Β  Β ImperialRPΒ  γ€—
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex.Β Purge Vice Commander |Ex.Β Naval SSO LT
{ Staff }Β Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
Β giphy.gif

On 12/3/2022 at 11:32 PM, Akeru said:

+Support

• Well Written Application
  • Has Experience
  • Good Luck!

Β 

• Thanks 1

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
Β Vice CommanderΒ Ξ” 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former:Β First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ξ© OSLD HSΒ Colonel 1309 Niner (x2)Β  |Β Last EVER IC Demo Lead |Β IC CST Maroon |Β ISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11Β | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277Β | Inferno Squad Agent IF27Β |Β 69th RCCS 1LT 2711Β |Β NovaΒ  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

• 2 weeks later...