Jit From Atlanta Unban Request- Denied

Vicdex91

Steam Name: Vicdex91

Ingame Name: Jit From Atlanta

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198094912299/

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Not sure, I was warned for a false reasoning

Reason for Ban: 40th Warn

Dispute: I was falsely warned by many administrators, one of which is called Galaxy and he has been caught warning people without valid reasonings and is seriously biased against people who are not in his "DD Crew" I find it to be absolutely ridiculous. I would like to be unbanned because I enjoyed my time on the server 

-support
You were warned for bringing up tragic events and the warn was approved by @MJTHEOG
I had told you when you received your 39th warn you were on thin ice and you needed to be careful to remain on the server and you decided to bring say something which would've gotten you banned without it being your 40th warn

AbqKCT0.jpg.d7d71d84ec722605acc3598d54f6b987.jpg

Which tragic event did I bring up? I adverted something about PD in-game, alot of those warnings were from years and years ago (go check the warns if you don't believe me) i was playing the server to have fun and make some content etc, I feel as if half if those warnings were false and put upon me due to administration bias + power trips, I can name one admin in particular who did this, his name is Galaxy. I have witnesses and clips of these occurrences too. I believe that I deserve another chance to show that I can play the game properly, I would usually build a hobo base or something.

7 hours ago, Ganta said:

-support
You were warned for bringing up tragic events and the warn was approved by @MJTHEOG
I had told you when you received your 39th warn you were on thin ice and you needed to be careful to remain on the server and you decided to bring say something which would've gotten you banned without it being your 40th warn

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

-Support

no evidence.
40 Warns

Warn was approved by @MJTHEOG

You call my bias when a sit doesing or didn't go your way. you harass the staff team causing issues. your a mingy player. To come at me "warning ppl with out evidence" As you put it is rediculas. your a grown adult. Grow up.

DD Founder and Leader| SM In PD|
Join DD Today!

+/Support

As someone thats played with Jit while he isnt minging, he can be a good player, however he does enjoy to simply piss people off and minge, I dont think any of the warns were false either so I think you would have been better simply agreeing to stop minging.

I respect your point Carjaxx. I am seeing a lot of people copy and pasting, I assume the administration team are getting their friends to type support while copy and pasting a very low effort response, doesn't seem right to me, and MiniEpic how did I "harrass" you? I did no such thing that is false and you know it.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2
  • Skull 1

-support

-40 warns?!?!

-I know Galaxy and his DD Crew is the least of his concerns when on staff or at all times that comes last pretty much and none of our staff members are biased.

ive only ever gaven out 1-2 false warnings so mgmmgmh

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

1 hour ago, Vicdex91 said:

Soup95, that is totally untrue, I have clips and witnesses of the administration bias taking place, he banned my friend for no reason.

Then post your clips you supposedly have? That’s the only thing that could even potentially get you unbanned. Considering you didn’t post any evidence to begin with, this sounds like a complete fabrication. 

• Dislike 1

======================================================

Continued argumentative comments will result in the post being locked.

Please keep this post strictly +/- supports only.

======================================================

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

• Zerg locked this topic