Dumptruck's Funny Resignation post

DumpTruck

So where do i start for the past 2 years or so I've been here grown to meet awesome people  and the journey I've been on in this community is great to look at from a minge to a socially awkward British man  to having responsibility's of a branch i will be quiet frank I've lost my drive to play gmod and to play anymore due to work complications and other stuff too here's a list of a few legends i met and will never forgot
@stonksman  the man the myth the man who helped me get to where i am i will miss you mate 
@BOx Living meme 
@Cecil Stedmena man with being too much of a badass syndrome and one of the best HCMD i've worked with too i hope you become 05 one day. 
@Rangiatea enjoyed the chats we had  and a good manager 
@Luxxy  [Redacted]
@Noah Leelove hate relationship i wish you well on Police Rp 
@Pikachu hopefully i pinged the right dude. Welcome to high command right pick from the start i think you'll do just aswell as cecil
@Soul ;-;Tremendous Nu7 ex HCMD  i hope you go above and beyond as Site admin
@Sixx Funny dude remember this i beat you at discord poker Awsome Ex Gensec HCMD and site admin 
@WeissWEISS Supremecy! anyway chill dude trained me for staff for the very first time 
@ToastyGigachad Bomber
@EyelanderAnother gigachad 
@Vanny Soundpad enthusiast great everything
@Pills🦆
@Aussie GL Shrimpson
@NeoIDDoctor phill 
@HoovyThe joker of GL i'll miss you man 
@Django *Hoover noises intensifies*
@Skela TeamspeakUser  has entered you're channel
@Alexxxxi love ud umptruck - Alexx 2022 i will to  

If i did miss anyone I'll miss yall well then ✌ British man signing off 

Edited by DumpTruck
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

Spoke to you already but from the time you first trained me for R&D to when we got HCMD together, to now; it has been an absolute blast working with you in R&D and I hope you come visit SCPRP again one day when you got time.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

undoubtably one of the nicest people on the server, good luck to you man

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

simply not Allowed, alex will be all alone without you dawg

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

didnt even include me 🙌🏽

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

Damnnnnnnnn, i remember seeing this guy around since i joined the Server, hope to see you back one day!

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png