Rico's 501st Vice Commander Application

Harold Jaquivus

Rico/FootSniffa JR Vice Commander App  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Vice Commander

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

501st Phase Zero Lead CPT PZ21(Aka Rico/FootSniffa Jr)

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to be given the chance to be Vice commander of 501st because I have poured most of my time on the server into the 501st rewriting documents such as Phase Zero and Jump trooper. I have also helped rebuild a once broken sub branch back up into a fully functioning group that shows activity and operates at a high level as intended. I also have many years experience leading units on servers in Star wars and in other genres as well, I feel that i am someone that a lot of the 501st can come to when they are having issues or just need to say something. I always am trying to better the 501st by hosting trainings and tryouts as often as i can and try to bring new and interesting things to the trainings. I also try and make sure that everyone in the battalion has a voice no matter if they are a PVT or a LT. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

260+ hours

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? 

I feel the main purpose of a Commander/Vice Commander to to set a bar and hold yourself and everyone else to it but most importantly hold yourself to it because if you do not follow your own standards than you cannot expect anyone else to follow them. I also believe it is the Commands job to help mold future command as if you do not prepare others you are leaving your own group in a bad spot and set the battalion up for failure. A Commander or Vice Commander should make the battalion somewhere where people want to go and have fun it is their job to ensure that people are having a good time. It is also the job of Command staff to make sure that everyone's voice is being heard the reason for that is if you only listen to a certain group you wont get new perspectives on things and that could lead to missed opportunities.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe i can be trusted as i am the Current Phase Zero Lead and Lead of Jump Troopers which Akeru has trusted me with the position. I also feel like one of the most important aspects about me is i am not afraid to let people in my unit know when they are doing something wrong and put them on the correct path. As I have previously stated i have past experience leading units and being at a high command level so I know what is expected of the position and what needs to be done. I will always try and help new and old players of the Battalion whatever their needs are whether it just be someone to talk to and help with some basic combat training or someone who is looking to move up in the ranks and wondering how to properly present themselves so that they may be an effective NCO/Officer. I know I have not been around the Imperial RP community for as long as others that go for command positions but I feel I am solid choice due to the fact that I have meshed with the 501st so well and it feels as if I have been apart of the unit for much longer than i actually have been. If given the opportunity I am never one to turn down criticism whether I like it or not because I find it to be something to grow off of, what other people say of you does matter because you reflect your battalion so I am always open to growing.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Daily to Semi Daily

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

1 on PoliceRP in 2019 or 2020 for RDM

Edited by Harold Jaquivus
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Lokan said:

+ Support

- Has much experience in a Leadership position
- He is very serious in his position as an Officer already
- I believe he would be a good fit for the position as 501st Vice Commander

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 12/8/2022 at 10:48 PM, Lokan said:

+ Support

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

On 12/9/2022 at 4:48 AM, Lokan said:

+ Support

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

4 hours ago, Bony Eared Assfish said:

On 12/8/2022 at 9:48 PM, Lokan said:

+ Support

Edited because forums are hard

Edited by Bard

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

• Bon locked this topic