1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Razor become Vice Commander of Nova

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Nova BHSO CPT Razor NT08

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Nova

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be commander because I have seen all that the current command team has done for the battalion and I want to become a greater part of the team, I think that I would be able to help the Battalion in multiple different ways and be able to bring something new to the table when it comes to making decisions about things in the battalion I feel that my willingness to take a command Role in the battalion speaks volumes. I am Currently a Captain and a BHS Officer so I have already taken a big command role in the battalion but I think that I'm ready for something bigger I want to help with Roster Updates and keeping the battalion up to date on LOA/ROA's and show that I am a perfect fit for the Position

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

453:38 Hours at the time of application according to battel metrics

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/254198344

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander in a branch is to Lead all the lower ranks in the battalion and to maintain all documents pertaining to the battalion weather it be SOP or simple Roster updates, they make sure that all documents are up to date and cleaned up and never get sloppy, the commanders are also there to help the officers when problems arise so that they can have the proper guidance to deal with the situation at hand, the command team should also be reachable so that if a problem happens and their troops cant get on etc.. that the proper actions can be taken

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

As a commander I can be there for my troops whenever needed by any rank I have an open DM policy. I can help guide the ranks of Nova in the right directions by adding a new perspective to the command team, As a command team member I plan to have major sims for the battalion so that there is no loss of interest in Nova while not guarding a VIP or on Downtime. I would also make sure that I uphold the same standard for all nova troopers when it comes to discipline and disciplinary actions I will provide a Non-Bias opinion to all discipline 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online from 5pm-10pm on weekdays and all day on the weekends but I always have my DMs open at all hours of the day 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have 0 warnings on the server