CI R&D App Medicgaming

Ceaser

In-game Name: Medicgaming

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:443410052

DiscordID: Giant Heavy#5832

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 3/5 of the lore

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I should be in Chaos R&D because I am a creative person, Im also talented when writing logs. I want to challenge myself once again on this server. I wasn't really much of a fan to this server but its just that I wasn't really trying. I will rise through the ranks and make good friends along the way in this branch. I also left this branch a few months ago but that's just because no one was really on CI that much. But if I go back and give it another shot then maybe I'll be something beneficial to this branch.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

I used to be a Vice commander on one of the gaminglight servers, Starwars Rp. This branch was an elite special forces and I showed outstanding leadership. . I'm a creative person and can give beneficial suggestions and ideas to this branch and other players. I remember on how R&D works as well as CI.

How active can you be? Everday except saturday or thursday.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

Former hask

Guy that used to play Starwars RP: Ceaser/Gold Roger

Former IF VCMDR

FormerGideon Hask

spacer.png

ACCEPTED!

Please request an FTO On SCPRP Discord in the #Requesting FTO and Link this Application.
Thank you for applying and hope to see a lot from you!

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

• Rocky locked this topic