Platinum/Senior Admin

How long have you been playing on the server?:
Since April 2022

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines:
Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot):

image.thumb.png.5cfeb52cec996f37e2e4fe49fdc54234.png

Why do you want to join event team?:
I wish to expand my help out in the server and want to bring fun and interesting experiences to other members of the community.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?:
I'm a Senior admin on the server and have already been trained for Event team since it comes with the rank, I just wish to join to help out with more events.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:
Yes

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):
I have a few ideas but nothing in particular fully formed other than an Actual GOC event to deal with in depth roleplay involving the foundation and chaos arguing over a multitude of deals after the GOC breaks into the facility and is barricaded in with 682, falling down throughout the event the GOC will join one of the sides to fight the other, with last second the GOC betrays the side they're on to hopefully get a shot at terminating one of the SCP's, which ends up failing and brings the accidental release of 682 or 096 with CI and the Foundation fighting in an attempt to secure the SCP

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

-Support

IHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWI

+Support

Funny Fruit guy

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

4 hours ago, wXc GameHunter said:

-Support

IHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWIIHATEKIWI

+Support

Funny Fruit guy

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. 
Contact any Senior Event Team or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Goat

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic