Prox's Admin Application - Denied

Proximo

What is your in-game name?: Prox

What is your steam name?: [GL] Prox

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:14248048

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Prox#7116

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: I have had  around 3 months on the staff team and I am aware how to handle almost every situation. Or at the very least I know who to goto to assist with Handling the situation.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)May 18, 2021

What date did you make your forums account?May 18, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 8  image.thumb.png.d764331a9bb97633c37559d5b11112dd.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc)Plat+

Are you a staff member in another community?This one! SCP RP!

Have you read the staff handbook?yes

Timezone:CST

What rank are you applying for?Admin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)So I would like to  Achieve an higher rank within staff as a lot of time I find admin+ sits that I am not able to take while there are no admins on. I believe I should have this because as staff I have gained a lot of experience with other people on this server from just taking there sits to going in depth just to help them out. I believe I have an well stand in the community as a staff member and as a member in general, I was going to apply an long while ago but I didn't think I had the support I needed but now that I have gained an foot in the community and at least an few people know me I have gained the confidence to apply for the admin position. So as a full answer to the question I would say you should select me for this role as I have been around for almost 3 months, I actively try to help senior mods, trail mods, and regular mods. I have experience and know how to handle almost every situation, These are the reasons you should select me for Admin.

[Side not I am aware a lot of this looks like filler that's why its way above 150]

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would mute and gag them and Immediately ban them after telling them why.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? So I would tell them to stop if they didn't I would mute them all I would than go through them one at a time un muting them and hearing there side of the story. I would than come to a conclusion to the sit.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? I would say by giving them the punishments' and spectating them as they will almost always do it again. if not I would give them an more harsh punishments' depending on the severity. 

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? So first I would check their warn history, player time, and with other staff to see if they already talked to him. I would than move to the punishment if the user had already been warned for exploitation it would end they would be warned and banned for using an known exploit if not I would have an talk with them of what they did wrong and tell them not to do it again.

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater

-/+ Support
+Generally a good app
-Scenarios look pretty rushed 
-No poll

+Good and chill guy

Note:
Please give a more recent warn screenshot since the one in the app is pretty old.

Edited by Giga

+support

who cares if scenarios are rushed prox is cool staff guy!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 12/1/2022 at 2:23 PM, Giga said:

-/+ Support
+Generally a good app
-Scenarios look pretty rushed 
-No poll

+Good and chill guy

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept your promotion application. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT