Bens warn appeal

Not Monkey

Your In-game Name: Ben

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9184165

The admin's name in-game: Ellipsis 

What warning did you receive: Failrp l Cuffing 049 while he is not under fearp

When did you receive this warning: 11/30/22

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: I Stealth cuffed 049 he made a sit and the admin warned me

Why do you think this warn was false: Its not stated in the rules as well other players of the server have said its ok as well other times i was reported for the same thing and  that its not warn able As well there is no rule against cuffing 049 without him being fearped 

Evidence the warning is false:  https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/KnVQVf43p_8SY/d1337NrIbqId?invite=cr-MSxSWTUsNTYxMjAwMCw

Its a video game

-Support

its not the fact that you stealth cuffed him that you got warned for. The issue is you didn't Fear RP 049 which is required to even be able to cuff him in the first place.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

Just now, Sprink said:

-Support

its not the fact that you stealth cuffed him that you got warned for. The issue is you didn't Fear RP 049 which is required to even be able to cuff him in the first place.

Just to say other staff members say them self that it is not breaking any rules as well not breaking any rules as well other players on the server that have being playing a long time have done them self and staff even said to the 049 that it is allowed 

17 minutes ago, Chineseman said:

it even u manage to stealth cuff 049 you need to kill all the instances in order to stealth cuff 049

In my defence the e11 was afk in that place for about 10mins 

Its a video game

+ support

ctrl + f and entered the following text: 049, cuffed, cuff, restrained, and restrain.

they did not yield anything regarding 049 HAVING to be fear rp'd before getting cuffed, nor any one else. Since its not explicitly stated the warn should be removed or simply reverted to a verbal.

On 12/1/2022 at 3:50 AM, Lovelock said:

In order to re-contain 049 you MUST fearRP him with 3 people the way it is done in the clip is failRP as I have told you this also a couple times before 

On 11/30/2022 at 4:40 PM, Sprink said:

These are both incorrect.

I think there needs to be some clarification here.

You do not NEED to fear RP 049 in order to cuff him. Sometimes he will go willingly back to his cell (rarely happens because its less fun for everyone but it can still happen). If you want a guaranteed way to cuff him you need to fear RP him with no zombies. However, if you can stealth cuff him with no zombies than it is allowed. I personally have stealth cuffed 049 when he has had no zombies and its a perfectly fine way to recontain him. The staff member had issue with you stealth cuffing him while he had a zombie that you definitely knew about considering the first thing you do after cuffing him is to go shoot his zombie.

I think its a bit of a stretch to warn over this as it is not stated as a rule that you need to kill his zombies specifically to stealth cuff him. I would say a warn appeal could be valid and possible a clarification in the MOTD.

+ / - Support.

1 hour ago, Hex-G said:

These are both incorrect.

I think there needs to be some clarification here.

You do not NEED to fear RP 049 in order to cuff him. Sometimes he will go willingly back to his cell (rarely happens because its less fun for everyone but it can still happen). If you want a guaranteed way to cuff him you need to fear RP him with no zombies. However, if you can stealth cuff him with no zombies than it is allowed. I personally have stealth cuffed 049 when he has had no zombies and its a perfectly fine way to recontain him. The staff member had issue with you stealth cuffing him while he had a zombie that you definitely knew about considering the first thing you do after cuffing him is to go shoot his zombie.

I think its a bit of a stretch to warn over this as it is not stated as a rule that you need to kill his zombies specifically to stealth cuff him. I would say a warn appeal could be valid and possible a clarification in the MOTD.

+ / - Support.

None of it’s clarified so it’s hard to say someone is “incorrect” when no one truly knowsx

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

SMT will be revaluating the rules for 049 to determine if a change is needed since there's obviously some form of issue somewhere. While common practice is to terminate the 049-2 instances and to Fear-RP 049, neither of these are strictly required. Before the current cloaking system people had to uncloak manually to cuff him, which was a lot more obvious than the current one, so we never had this same issue. So with that being said, this will be accepted.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

Accepted

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT