Trash Dropping in HCZ [Completed]

ZeferGaming

What are you suggesting? -  trash Dropping in HCZ 

How would this change better the server? -  just like LCZ having Trash Drop in HCZ would help greatly as we have more to pick up down there and pluse some ppl prefer trash collecting in HCZ over LCZ so being able to collect dropped Trash down there would help with all the clutter of LCZ when it comes to body's running around 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - it would mean more items being dropped through out the map but SCP pretty stable so it wouldn't be that much of an issues I would think 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Maintenance and Truama engineer and utility CCs 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/30/2022 at 6:44 AM, wXc GameHunter said:

+Support

Also add more or faster spawn rates

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

In Progress!

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||