Logan’s Community Resignation

Logan

I don’t know what to say. 

This community has done so much for me. However, unfortunately I ran out of time with real life things going on to find time to get on the server. With getting news of a new career opportunity I’m going down with my job through transfer, to working a lot overtime to help pay the bills. I have so many people that I wanna thank and shoutout but I can’t think of everyone on the top of my head.

@Lime Kingthank you for everything you do for FBI. Thank you for the opportunities to become FBI Command and even lead out FTO.

@Justin tbhi hope to still talk to you and see you around. Don’t forget to pick up the chick fil a! 

FBI: Thank you for letting me lead you guys and helping make FBI the best that I can. 

SL: Keep doing great things and make sure to keep it up! SL will always be on top.

@Trumpo I hope to still see you around in Discord and I’ll still hop in every so often.

@Will Hope we can still keep in touch through Discord. 

@Drippy thanks for being a great HoS and always helping me out when I need it.

@Jimmy James I have too many words for you Jimmy! I remember before you were even staff and I was an admin. I remember you submitted your staff application as a joke, and glad to see you have come so far!

@Zeeptin I know we have had our differences over the past couple of years but I thank you for constantly putting into a community that I had enjoyed for so many years and a community I will still enjoy to hang around. 

@bopwell you’re just bop.

@Frogand you’re just bop.

@Ridgeland Keep your head up in staff and you’ll go far! I believe it!

for anyone I didn’t mention, I apologize but there would be too many people to mention.

Final 10-7

FBI Assistant Director

PD Major

SRT MSGT

• Heart-Eyes 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

logan2.png

L+Mans=Damn

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

• 3 weeks later...

bro im crying we will miss you in SL please keep talking to us @Loganwe all will miss you have a great year and christmas also be good  

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

Damn another GL veteran resigning sad, hope u enjoy retirement o7

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png