Squares pyke officer application

DefectiveSteve

What is your In-Game name?: Square

What is your SteamID?:  STEAM_0:1:193699405

What is your rank?: Muscle II 

How long have you been in the Pyke Syndicate?: I was recruited on 11/12/22

What leadership experience do you have?: I have been an admiral in naval and was eventually made into a senior commander once the job was implemented.

Why do you want to be a Pyke Officer? (100 word minimum): I want to become a pyke officer to further my position in pyke and contribute the experience I have gained from my previous command positions. I know I would be able to assist and work with the command team more than I ever could as an NCO. I want to host more raids and be able to promote enlisted who participate to make members more excited to be a part of more battalion activities. I enjoy the community that pyke has and want to make sure the battalion runs smoothly and is welcoming to anyone who is interested in becoming a part of it.

Why should you be trusted with this rank? (100 word minimum): I have been in multiple command positions where I always made sure to meet the expectations put upon me while also trying to exceed them where I could. I also was on staff for an extended time, which allowed me to learn a significant amount about how the server operates. During my time in command and staff, I had access to many powers and privileges that could have caused many issues were I someone not worth trusting. I know the pyke SOP and server rules well enough to be confident that I will not be problematic in a higher position. 

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of a Pyke Officer you may be removed from your position?: Yes.

R Captain Steel
Previous: Security Director | Admiral Garrick Versio |  Senior Commander DT 1LT

+support
Past experience and is a real real cool dude.

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

1 hour ago, Bard said:

+support
Past experience and is a real real cool dude.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)