• Yes
    • No

1. Steam Name: BATO

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:36216210

3. Roster Name: Chase

4. Current Rank: Captain 

5. When I was last promoted: October 29th

6. How long have I been a member of GENSEC (roughly): Almost 7 months

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines: Yes.

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.: Yes.

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings: Yes.

10. Why do you want to become a member of SCMD: I want to become a member of SCMD because I truly enjoy being in Security along with playing on the server and that as a member of SCMD I can do more in Security and contribute more to the branch. I believe that I have easily proven myself to be an active, dedicated member of Security command. I have kept a highly consistent stream of activity from the day I joined Security and I have been extremely active in both regular Security & Security sub-branches. Furthermore I have hosted & co-hosted PTs every week, enforced the SOP rules when they were broken by people in Security, and I am always watching and giving helpful advice & help to enlisted & NCOs when they need it. In short I want to be a senior command because I enjoy being in Security and want to do more in the branch. I have maintained a consistent stream of activity and I have repeatedly done my duties as a command member and so I hope you will consider me for SCMD.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D-Block: I would first locate where the officer was and pull them aside to talk. If the officer has a reason to leave D-Block such as getting armor, going to armory to get better weapons, etc. I would ask them to put in comms if they were leaving so others would know they’d be away for a bit. If the officer didn't have proper reasons for leaving D-Block then I would give them a verbal warning to stay in D-Block unless they had an actual reason such as going to medbay to leave D-Block. If the officer continued to leave D-Block after I gave them a verbal warning then I would remove them from Security and place them on a brief DNT.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons: NCOs are held to a higher standard than officers and are the people who spend the most time with enlisted. If an NCO was leaving D-Block with terrible reasons I would first verbally warn them but if they continued to do it then I believe a demotion would be warranted.

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into D-Block and attempts to take command of all of the security: An E11 private should not enter D-Block without permission from a zone manager+ and so I would tell them to leave immediately because they were trying to take command of Security as a private which they have no right to do and they additionally most likely wouldn’t have permission to enter D-Block. Normally if an E11 enlisted entered D-Block I would ask them if they had permission and if not I would just ask them to leave and inform them that a zone manager+ needs to give them permission to enter. In this case because the private tried to take command of Security however I would go to an E11 command member about the incident and they could handle it from there. 

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: First you would get the corporal his whitelist, discord tags, & you would log the promotion. Then you have them open the NCO guide and you would go through it with them in depth. I would also make sure that they have all the proper binds for protocols and that they know when to call protocols and when they cannot call protocols. After going through the NCO guide I would explain to them how NCO activity logs worked. Finally I would ask them if they would be willing to join sniper and/or FTO and if they wished to join I would train them for the sub-branch(s) and if not I would send them on their way. 

+ Massive Support

Chase is a great LCMD member and always tries is best. He is active and always kind to other people (Except towards french speakers)  and would be a great fit for MAJ in my opinion 

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

2 hours ago, Baby Arm said:

+ Support. 

Based bald disser. Genuinely though, great guy and always looks out for his fellow Security members. He is among the best available to be picked for this position.

Former MTF Nu7 VCMDR Admin

Former GenSec CPT / Deputy Head Warden

On 11/28/2022 at 5:42 PM, Baby Arm said:

+ Support. 

Based bald disser. Genuinely though, great guy and always looks out for his fellow Security members. He is among the best available to be picked for this position.

+MAJ Support eh see what i did there ha haha ha...... well thats a bit awkward, yknow what they say Chase your dreams and i believe in you, you are a pleasure to work with and i love being sneaky around the site lmfao he is a really good pick For major the things he can blow your MIND (Pun-intended) 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

+Support 

Very active and very approachable if you need help. Chase would make a great member of senior command

Retired Security First Lieutenant Matt & Warden Centurion Nero
Former: Epsilon-11 Captain | Maintenance Professional

+ Support

Where to start with this one huh. Chase, for as long as I have know him, has been an amazing command member, and has been able to succeed in almost all of the tasks given to him with ease. Hess a great person to be around, and overall I believe is fit to become a Senior command member. He knows what he is doing, and does a great job constantly and he hasn't let me down once. Overall great person, deserves Senior command.

-Support

Average Jugg and Gensec cc sweat

Jkjk lol

+SUPPORT

Give this dude senior cmd

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |