TheBossUnknown - False Warn Report- Denied

Sammy Sprinkler

Your In-game: Sammy

The admin's name in-game: TheBossUnknown

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] TheBossUnknown

What warning did you receive: FearRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): image.thumb.png.5c93a45497e59929f9360aca2b17ac83.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I was mugged outside my base by the Blaze family. There were 3. I dropped the money, 1 put their gun away, and I walked out of gun point. I pulled out my negev and killed 2. I am able to do this because the interaction was over and I was out of the way of gun point. It's the same situation if I was looking the opposite direction and mugged someone, then called a sit because I wasn't looking at them. I was promptly pulled to a sit and warned with basically none of my story being taken into account. 

Any extra information: I asked to see the clip and have it to put here but was ignored. Hopefully the clip will be posted and will show I did not break fearRP, or someone will be able to find the log, render, and see what happened, as the warning staff didn't even look there. Log should be around 2:00PM or 3:00PM EST yesterday if any staff is able to find it.

Edited by Sammy Sprinkler

-Support If you were under gun point still which is what the mod is saying you shouldn't of pulled out a negev. 

Also its fairly well known that staff don't really show people the clips unless its them reporting someone on the forum. Majority of staff when I was staff atleast left the letting the other guy see the clip up to the guy who has the clip. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png