• Yes
    • No

1. Steam Name?: lookatdatface

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:178174076

3. Roster Name?: lookatdatface

4. Current Rank?: Captain 

5. When were you promoted?: 5th of November 

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: 6 months+ 

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: yes

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: yes

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: yes

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): I want to become a senior command member because I believe that I have proven myself as an extremely active member of GenSec and as a member of command. Through promotions and sanctions, I have demonstrated my competence in the areas of instructing, mentoring, supervising, and upholding the branch. While working, I constantly interact with both lower- and higher-ranking personnel of security and the entire foundation. I have experience organizing events (PTs). I constantly defend the reputation of the security branch and promote it. I have always worked to improve GenSec, whether it be through PTs, or by training new Members of Gensec as well as training NCOs about their responsibilities as GenSec's commanding officers, ensuring that everyone knows the current SOP and MOTD, recruiting and preparing people for sub-branches, helping where ever I can and so much more. I am here for the long run and all I want is to help improve the security branch by becoming senior command i believe ill be able to do just that.  

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D-Block?: If a Security Officer kept leaving D-block, the first thing I would do is inquire as to why. Now, this may go one of two ways. If he provides me with a reasonable justification (a valid reason to leave D-block) for why he keeps leaving D-block and there are enough Gensec members at d-block at the time to handle the current issue, then I would permit him to continue. If for any reason, I believe that his justification for answering the question was insufficient (not a valid reason to leave D-block), I will proceed to instruct him to go back to D-block and not leave again for that particular reason. As a Security OFC, they are probably new to the game and Security, therefore I would merely issue a verbal warning to them if the issue persists again and again I will take disciplinary action such as a strike/removal from security   

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons? Now, this would be a whole different tale from the Security OFC if an NCO had persisted in leaving D-block with terrible justification. The NCOs in D-block are supposed to be the driving force and a fantastic example of what we desire from the lower enlisted levels. I would take the NCO to the side in-game and let him know that he is someone the enlisted should be looking up to and that he is supposed to show them a proper example of what it is to be a security personnel. I would be extremely clear with him that if he continued with these behaviors, he would be punished further and would be in trouble. After we've had that discussion, I'd let him get on with his responsibilities, albeit I would keep a closer check on him than the other NCOs and enlisted personnel if he ignores what I have told him or does the same thing again I will take disciplinary action such as a strike, watch list or removal if need be.   

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into D-Block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: Using Medal, I will record this occurrence and tell the E-11 private that he is not permitted to be in D-block and I'll make sure the E-11 private leaves the D-block immediately. I would then inform a member of the E-11 command of the occurrence and pass responsibility for them to deal with it as they see fit. 

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: first We'll go over every aspect of the SGT rank in the NCO handbook as well as the patrol and stationing guide and assist them in setting up their in-game bindings. Following all of that, I will inform them that they are now qualified to apply for Command when the application period opens. Then ill inform them that can join the FTO program And to contact any SFTO or above if they wish to join ill also inform them they can be Trained for Sniper. And finally ill give them their new tags in discord then ill go over the NCO activity logs channel and explain to them how to use it afterward ill whitelist them to the Security NCO job in-game and finalize the promotion by logging it in the Command discord 

Edited by lookatdatface
  • Like 1

+support

face best security

• Like 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

4 hours ago, Baby Arm said:

+ Support.

GMT Chad Gaming. 

• Like 1

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

+++Support!!!!

Such a wise a friendly person, incredibly helpful and always active. Not afraid to get his hands dirty and do something himself if needs be. Amazingly diligent and considerate of all others around him.

Everyday I wake up, even if I don't feel like it. I push, push myself. The response from the people....makes me feel like...I'm floating.

+ support 

- give this Man High command instead he has been at it long enough 
- arguably the most well-known Sec in Gensec   

give him the position or Darth Zefer will force choke you 
NOT REALLY BUT FOR REAL HE DESERVES IT 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

+Support 

Face is really active, online and in game during the GMT hours which makes a different having a member of command online incase something goes wrong. He is dedicated to command and his duties. Would make a great member of senior command

Retired Security First Lieutenant Matt & Warden Centurion Nero
Former: Epsilon-11 Captain | Maintenance Professional