Need help Please- Denied

Retired

Steam Name:RustyV12

Ingame Name:Scottish Blaze

SteamID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199075986066/

Ban Length:permanent

Admin that Banned you:Im unsure

Reason for Ban:Says i tried to crash the server

Dispute:I havent played in a few days i only have had this game for a week and i have spent oveer 200dollars on ure server , i took a day break and my discord and steam has been banned i have emails to prove that there were login attempts elsewhere from where im based , I think someone got on my account and this resulted in these results , I would apprectiate to be unbbaned as i really enjoyed the server and i planned to be a long time member thank you

Edited by Retired

First of all you should add your steam accounts steam id to the format and add any evidence you have but at the end of the day your accountable for what happens on your steam account stolen or not. I’m not gonna + or - support until I see some evidence. 

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

ive got my mife sc my screen and send it to me i blacked out personal emails thank you , My steam account was origanlly Rustyv12 why i have put it back to that , I jsut wanna play when im finished/off work lol

Edited by Retired

as much as it pains me to say this, -support,

you are responsible for your account and its security. I can understand that people can hack into accounts and can token grab etc, but it also does fall under you. Its very oddly specific that someone hacked into ur steam account, hopped on gmod, then got you banned. Imo this woulnd't be enough proof that it wasnt you. There isn't a time stamp on the email, its just not enough in my opinion evidence wise.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

So basically how do i play the server again this is what im asking if i get another account and play will i have issues as i ament the reason this ban has been placed, I understand fully what your saying about the responibily part but i have done nothing and have to suffer the consequences of my account , No one can get access to tokens im confused by that part

Literally just want to play im a good and nice community member never had issues expect this and it wasnt me foh i understand fully where ure coming from

This wasnt me bro i cant say this anymore why would i spend over 220dollars in 2 days and try and crash a server thats makes no sense bro , I have seen ure video evidence and thats fucked wtf man , I can only ask that u give me a chance as ive secured my account and would never do anything to effect the server but bring postivity 

Accounts get hacked for any reason your guess would be as good as mines , i have a 200 dollar csgo inventory that never got touched so i understand how it sounds sus i ament trying to defend myself i just want to prove this wasnt me as i really like the server and havent found a comminuty like elsewhere

======================================================

Forum Diplomat Message

Please keep this post to +/- supports only, continued argumentative comments will lead to this post being locked.

======================================================

Edited by Bartholomew

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Barret Deleter 28-7

You cannot make another account to play, that is considered a ALT which is not allowed. Unless you have proof to prove you did nothing wrong I’m going to deny this, I’ll give you a day. 

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

3 hours ago, Retired said:

If i send the email of login attempt  with time dates and my ip address to prove they are diffrent is this suffiecnt evidence

-support
people have said many times "you are responsible for your account."
also,

3 hours ago, Retired said:

Was literally off the game for a day while my child was being born

why are you worried about a gmod server dawg? go like care of your fkn child 💀

Edited by Crunch

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

+Support 

Us based gamer Dads gotta stand together!

image-asset.png.d5e15d4828b74e860e58408c4690d6f0.png

Here's me with my mistake!

• Like 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

8 hours ago, Crunch said:

-support
people have said many times "you are responsible for your account."
also,

why are you worried about a gmod server dawg? go like care of your fkn child 💀

Bro please stop being so rude about my child i have 3 kids this aint my first one because i am bothered about the progress and that i want to play a gmod server im not taking care of my kid please keep your opinions to yourself unless its about my ban thank you

-Support
I don't believe that someone got into your account, then went on GMOD, then attempted to crash a server they found. Anyways your account should be secure, so you should not be unbanned. You have also been pretty immature about this whole situation.

Edited by Mag1c

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

Can you please explain magic how ive been immature i just am trying to get my account unbanned , U think this is immature because u dont believe me in my opinion i just want to find out the outcome if i can play again then ill be happy if not ill wish everyone the best and appeal in a few months thats all buddy im not looking for a debate

Edited by Retired

Due to continuous chatter within this appeal, this appeal will be locked and dealt with by smt.

Barret Deleter 28-7