Lafleur's Senior Command Application

Lafleur

Should I become a member of Senior Command?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Sould I become a member of Senior Command?

• Yes
    • No

1. Steam Name?: Ti_Lou__

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:98203927

3. Roster Name?: Lafleur

4. Current Rank?: CPT

5. When were you promoted?: August 6 | 113 days ago

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: I would say around 9 to 10 months since I rejoined

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: I promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the Security guidelines.

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: I promise to uphold my duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: I promise that I will listen to respect my lower and higher rankings.

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): I have been on this server for a while now and learned a lot. I have devoted large amounts of time here and especially in Security. I joined back in February or March and quickly became WO. I then got promoted until I became a CPT where I stand today as. I have always tried my best to help others and make Security a place where we can all have fun. I feel like I have a great relationship with the Enlisted's and NCO's as I always try to speak to them and point them in the good direction. I am always able to see when someone would make a good CMD member one day or someone who is here to troll or just mess around causing problems. Becoming Major would make it so I can directly propose my ideas of new WO's to SCMD members and know what they think of it. I am also very active on the Discord servers. I look it up around each 15 minutes when I am available to check for new NCO logs or Warden logs made to see the activity and upvote them, something largely forgotten by CMD members as NCO logs generally get around 4 upvote. This is something I would like CMD to do more. Same with the Forums and the Roster, I look at both of them each day to see what I missed and reply to maybe a new applications made for Juggernaut or else. I have a great sense of leadership. I am the Legion I head and make sure every Legion I member is trained to perfection and knows what they are expected to do as a Legion I member and as a Major I could do the same with Warrant Officers and tell them exactly what they are expected to do as new Command members. I know it is a very important thing to do with them as for Nu-7 and E-11, the WO training was very vague and quick and caused me and other WO`s to fail TP unlike GENSEC WO training that I received that explained to me in details what I could do and what was expected from me which caused me to be a successful CMD member and reaching CPT. 

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: I would ask him why is he leaving D-Block consistently. If he provided me with a good answer I would let him go as he is doing his job but if he provided me with a bad answer I would tell him that he cannot leave D-Block for such a reason and needs to go back. I would also tell him that he could be removed if he continued and to be cautious. I would place him on a Watch List and keep a eye on him and ask all online CMD members to do the same to make sure he doesn`t leave with a bad reason again.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: I would inform him that he cannot leave D-Block for such an excuse and need to stay unless he has a proper reason like going to the bathroom or going on a patrol with Enlisted`s. If he complied I would simply place him on the Watch List and watch him for the day. If he continued to leave with terrible reasons I would ask him to come in bunks with me or in a TS room and would proceed to strike him. I would explain to him that as an NCO, the Enlisted's look and copy what he does and that he needs to be careful with what he does as an NCO. 

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into D-Block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: I would explain to him that he cannot order Security around as a E-11 private, but that if he wish to help in D-Block, he is free to do it. If he stops here and just defend D-Block normally, I would keep an eye on him just in case and contact a LCMD member of E-11 to explain to him the situation. If he continues to act like the commander of the D-Block, I would ask him to leave D-Block and contact a E-11 CMD member in-game or on Discord if none are online.

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: Firstly I would congratulate them into becoming a NCO. I would start by giving and reading with them the NCO guide and them explaining to them how to do patrols with the Patrol and Stationing guide. I would explain to them they can call Hands up and Partial on Code Orange and Black and if there is no SNCO they could call it on Yellow. I would tell them they can now be trained for Sniper and FTO and that I can train them for it after the SGT training. I would go over how to apply for WO and create a forums account as it is required for every SGT+. I would go over the Discord new channels they just got access and how to do NCO activity logs. Finally, I would inform them that they can lead LCZ patrols and lead HCZ patrols when it's orange and lower. I would then give them the NCO WL and let them go and have fun.

Edited by Lafleur

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

+support

Pretty good command member, will help the best he can with questions or issues. Should make a good member of senior command. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Security First Lieutenant Matt & Warden Centurion Nero
Former: Epsilon-11 Captain | Maintenance Professional

3 hours ago, Not Monkey said:

+Support 
just to say e11 aren't allowed in dblock unless there is near to no sec online or given perms from sa+

In this situation, for it to work in a way I need to deal with him in another way of just kicking him out of D-Block, I assumed he had a valid reason to be in D-Block but yes, in 99% cases E-11 wouldn't be allowed in D-Block. Thank you for your remark.

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

-Support

Im gonna be real here since I retired and all, and prob the only one who will actually talk about this straight up, but Lafleur is not fit for Senior Command. Im sorry to say it, but with all the time that I have spent with him, I generally do not believe that he is able to properly handle the role that Senior Command is. There are lots of reason for this, most of which come to personal preferences I guess you could say, but some of which including his response to certain situations, his overall joking manner almost seems as if hes a clown (hes french so i guess so) and the constant resort to rage to a point that is almost unbearable, for me at least. There are better options for Senior Command. No offense what so ever, just simply stating what I believe to be true.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Krendel said:

-Support

Im gonna be real here since I retired and all, and prob the only one who will actually talk about this straight up, but Lafleur is not fit for Senior Command. Im sorry to say it, but with all the time that I have spent with him, I generally do not believe that he is able to properly handle the role that Senior Command is. There are lots of reason for this, most of which come to personal preferences I guess you could say, but some of which including his response to certain situations, his overall joking manner almost seems as if hes a clown (hes french so i guess so) and the constant resort to rage to a point that is almost unbearable, for me at least. There are better options for Senior Command. No offense what so ever, just simply stating what I believe to be true.

Did not have to do bro so dirty 💀

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

5 hours ago, The Krendel said:

-Support

41 minutes ago, wXc GameHunter said:

Did not have to do bro so dirty 💀

ong

• Thanks 1

Current: Nu-7 2LT scotched ZETACI MSGT scotched

Former:   DT PFC CR7IC DMS SFC 1205 Corr, IQ/Purge MSG/Lord III LuciferMC SS PFC Freyja 1170ST/Shore ENG SCT SFC griff 1277, LCPL Mark 1B57, State Trooper PVT Mark, FBI SA David Martinez IF Squad Lead (CPT) Neeko IvySHG Senior Guard (1LT) LuciferBWA Owner Spiral, RIS Unit R scotched, Security MSGT WDXH IJG scotched CI R&D IIN(WO) scotched MTF D5 SRO DDIR SVFTO CPT scotched ZETA/G9 Murmillo Daimyo GM1

3 hours ago, scotched said:

ong

Wow damn

• Thanks 1

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

8 hours ago, scotched said:

seems as if hes a clown (hes french so i guess so)

Bro tf? Gotta be racist on god 💀

+Support

Flour is cool. Especially for cooking

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |

14 hours ago, The Krendel said:

-Support

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat