8286 Anti Metagame Change - Denied

PlantBruh

What are you suggesting? - Give 8286's swep the same mechanics as EOI - aka Having them look identical on the tab menu and having their job changed, while still keeping the 8286 knife to change onto another person when needed. 

How would this change better the server? - Less metagame for a class that acts similar to EOI 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None really, leads to less metagame and frustration for all parties. 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 8286 players, anyone trying to RP

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A 

8 minutes ago, Trizium said:

+ Support, Facts

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 11/30/2022 at 4:53 AM, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

So uhh, the system makes you the class AKA givimg you the classes keycard and would mean that he could change to any class, I love the idea and if it could be coded around and somehow onto the swep and not a closet thing then +support

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

On 11/28/2022 at 1:53 AM, PlantBruh said:

leads to less metagame and frustration

+Support
I play 8286 ALOT ALOT and there is always people after like 3mins of me breaching asking for my ids when no one has been in my cc as the inner door is still opened 

Its a video game

On 11/30/2022 at 4:48 AM, wXc GameHunter said:

+Support

But only if it shows people killed by 8286 that it is 8286 to avoid rdm sits 

This, but it's already shown with the 8286 SWEP so no need to worry about the RDM sit confusion part.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

• 2 weeks later...

In Progress!

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 3 months later...