Should Benjamin Be Trial-Mod  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Benjamin Be Trial-Mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:Benjamin / Benjy

What is your steam name?: Willy

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:8735405

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have previously staffed on gaminglight policerp (1-2 years ago) and staffed on a similar style policerp on FiveM with 80+ players as Admin.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I couldn’t say specifically but i would estimate 3 years ago. Recently came back and have been playing actively for 3 weeks. 

What date did you make your forums account? June 12th 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Diamond

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) https://prnt.sc/-_j_N3VceJX8 - I know 9 is alot, but bare in mind most of these are from a very long time ago, when i had just started gmod roleplay as a whole!

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?  No!

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes !

Timezone: BST/GMT (Usually on during both American and British tmies however)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I understand the importance of making sure the server is well maintained, in the sense that we inform those who have broken/ misunderstood the rules, what the expectations are on the server to ensure that everyone has an enjoyable time roleplaying. Although it is a game,  in order to maximise the experience of all the players, its important that we are all playing by the same rules. As mentioned prior, i’ve had staff on gaminglight previously where I balanced my position with roleplaying to ensure that i am not only contributing as a player but also as a staff member to maintain other’s roleplaying experience. My warns may be a concern, but rest assured, i have learnt from my mistakes, hence i play the server regularly and ensure that i follow the rules and ask questions to make sure that i am up to date on all aspects of the server. For example, where i rarely play criminal jobs, i have taken to  playing more roles  as a criminal to gain more of an understanding as to the ins and outs of ciminal roleplay. In addition, im always respectful to other players and never loose my cool, so you can trust that all my decisions, if you choose to pick me will be unbiased and made purely by the handbook amd common sense. Overall, I may have more warns than preferred, but i loved being staff the first time and took the role seriously, and would love to do it again in the new and improved server while also continuing my progression in government jobs and also becoming a criminal mastermind.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  Following the Staff handbook, it would first be apparent that the mass RDM warrants a 5-day ban aswell as a warn to signify this. In addition to this, the constant verbal abuse to myself, (although it wouldn’t bother me) i would punish with an additional warn, however the 600s jail time would most likely not be necessary as a result of the impending 5 day ban. Rather, i would mute the player, in order to inform them of their punishment, and then hand out the ban, with the additional warns of staff direspect and mass RDM.

-support

while I do feel your a good fit I personally don’t think you have enough playtime recently to begin moderating all of the rules.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC